You can type here any text you want

1986 White T-type in GA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I'm a thread hi-jacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid with a toy
Was this car from Texas?

Are you looking for a white T that came from Texas? If so, I may have the car that you are looking for. An 87 T that was built in Amirillo and then went through Lubbock before seeing the Atlanta area.

Nice looking car and good luck on the sale.

Mike

I was wondering what happened to that thing :eek:

ttt

$8000. firm with et streets mounted on dragstars. Would like to move soon allready found something I would like to buy. Come on guys this is a great street car that can drive to the track run 11's and drive back.

If you weren't so far away from Houston, I'd offer my H/C/I mustang and some cash for your t-type.
Vehicle_14655_1.JPG

yep

i hear you on no answer or call back, I call last about 2 weeks ago and early this week!! either way its a poor seller. If he wanted to get rid of the car he'd call back or somehow reply to something

call back

Sorry If I didnt call you back had bad exp. with buyers who are 2 days travel from me.

ok, funny thing is my last GN i bought i found on this board from FLORIDA and flew there, looked at it bought it and shipped it back.

Back