You can type here any text you want

1987 all original grand national

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

charlito

what you see is what you get.......all original inside and out turbo intercooled...33,385 miles on engine need to sell contact me @ 559-589-0797 or e-mail me at charlitoterry@yahoo.com if you would like more info please contact me......asking 20,000K but willing to negotiate.......

Attachments

• 100_0764.jpg
    100_0764.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 397
  • 100_0765.jpg
    100_0765.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 396
  • 100_0773.jpg
    100_0773.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 396
  • 100_0758.jpg
    100_0758.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 392
  • 100_0768.jpg
    100_0768.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 394
Couple of things are obviously not original. Looks like a nice car though.

Please take this as constructive criticism and not an attack on you or your car. You are posting the car for sale in the marketplace that sets the bar for what these cars are actually worth and selling for. All of those NADA and Kelly numbers mean absolutely nothing as far as what you can sell a Turbo Regal for compared to some good research on this site. That being said, I have no affiliation with TB.com and am just offering an opinion that will help you and a buyer connect and sell your car.

1. You need to wash the car and take some better pictures. There is a well known direct connection between how the car was cared for based on how it is represented. What I see here is a car that the owned couldn't even bother to wash before trying to sell. What does that say about the way the car was maintained mechanically?

2. Do some research on this site. The car has obvious non-original parts on it. The turbo heat shield, the dash, etc. Making claims like "all-original" will pnly cause problems later unless it is actually all original.

3. The price. Obviously just my opinion as well. The economy has been down for quite a while now. The chances of getting that $20k for the car they way it has been represented here is highly unlikely. If you really do "need to sell" then I would recommend doing a little legwork.

I have created a tool for helplng a seller post a car for sale on this board that is linked in my signature. (Turb-O-Matic) It tells you what pictures are important to show as well as what information a perspective buyer would need to see. If you lay out all of this information up front you will greatly reduce the unnecessary phone calls and e-mails from tire-kickers, etc.

Again, just trying to give a little direction. Good luck with the sale.

Back