1987 Black Turbo T package Buick with chrome trim for sale

Brett, the cluster does have a 145 overlay; I didn't make the change. The original owner did. It was done right though by a speedo shop that recal'd the odo. I may have the receipt somewhere as I do remember seeing it when I received all the original paperwork, it was an east coast shop though.

OMG, I so want this car. I always said that if I ever came across a black T with the chrome package I would jump on it. Unfortunately, I didn't factor in the $$ i would need. :)

Not many Black T's with chrome around that I have seen... even fewer with just 14K miles on them... maybe the bank will take sympathy and offer you a good rate;)

Built in Pontiac, MI, shipped to Massachusetts where it lived until 2005, short six months in Louisiana back to Michigan late summer 05 and here ever since. I think the car is calling the east coast for a return trip...:wink:

I know this car, I looked at it years ago when it had 5k miles ! It had one
of the nices factory paint jobs I have seen!!

I'm picking up a blue with chrome this weekend :biggrin:

Good luck with the sale !!!

I know this car, I looked at it years ago when it had 5k miles ! It had one
of the nices factory paint jobs I have seen!!

I'm picking up a blue with chrome this weekend :biggrin:

Good luck with the sale !!!

The factory paint (interesting story... they painted firewall back of the car at Fisher Body in Flint, shipped it to the Pontiac #8 plant for final assembly, front end sheet metal was painted in Pontiac :p :p ) is still looking surprisingly good! I hope this car never gets repainted... Thanks for the wishes and show us some pics of the blue w/chrome beast!

Man I sure would like to get that thing down south and part it out.

DZ- good luck with the sale its a very nice car.

Shane, always good to hear from you. You could get the parting out process started by taking these Simmons wheels! I know you have the same fondness for them as I do:cool:

Perspective buyers will VERY hard pressed to find a cleaner one. That car is spot on! Love the black/chrome after having a ton of black GN's myself.
The wheels are killer too! Good luck Dave.

Very nice, if I could sell my car I would not hesitate buying this car. Absolutely incredible car!

Dave, what are you replacing it with?

Steve, always good to hear from you. Haven't checked your website in a while; good reminder to do so. Thanks for the compliments on the car...

Turbo6, haven't made that decision just yet. Was thinking about heading down to the Mecum in May just to think this through. I've had a lot of different play cars over the years and don't have exactly in my mind just yet what to buy... I certainly have the urge though :biggrin: :biggrin: Need to move the Buick first and even though it's a very nice original car the money supply is tight and I need to find someone that just must have this car; kind of like I did a few years ago...:cool:

Absolutely beautiful and probably a very rare car. I know I've only seen one other one similar to it. Good luck with the sale.

Good luck with the sale. This car s just beautiful! Someone will be proud to own this car. Interesting history on the paint too.

Wow what a beautiful T, I love the chrome package its always been a favorite. Good luck on the sale......