1987 Black Turbo T package Buick with chrome trim for sale

Wish I had the breakdown of how many base Buick Regal cars with LC2 and T package were built. Can't be all that many as back in 1987 most of the dealers seemed to be in love with WE2, WE4, and WO2 equipped cars (at least in the Detroit area). The Buicks in black or with WO2 black out package were considered bad boy cars; they just had that sinister look about them and that was selling so dealers were stocked with them. Funny how they look kind of oddball now but I actually really like the stainless trim around the windows and the chrome bumpers. Thanks for the well wishes, the Simmons tire/wheel package is sold pending payment, many of my NOS parts are on eBay, and just need to get 1 or 2 of the really interested persons moving on buying the car. I know it will sell just need to see some $$$ :cool: The car is coming out of the bag this Friday pending the wonderful Michigan weather...:mad:

The car has been freed :eek: from winter storage and is available to be seen if anyone has interest. PM for phone number... thanks...

Buick is SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :eek: :cool: :eek: :( Headed to Texas where she is going to a long time Buick guy...

My sweet old Buick is headed to Amarillo... not real far from you so I suspect you'll see it. Very happy new owner... happy but sad former owner... Matt you need to convince Phil to buy your car back... I think he really wants it. It has the right stuff :eek:

My sweet old Buick is headed to Amarillo... not real far from you so I suspect you'll see it. Very happy new owner... happy but sad former owner... Matt you need to convince Phil to buy your car back... I think he really wants it. It has the right stuff :eek:

I'll bet he is very happy. That car looks to be a cherry and I can't wait to see it in person! Hey, might even be able to use the same shipper bring that one down and mine back up to Phil if that does work out. :biggrin: What are you gonna do with that extra cash...you got another toy in mind?

A good friend of mine just came by to tell me the good news,that he bought your Buick!! I can assure you that it is going to a good home! Kenny has one of the nicest collection of muscle cars in the area,and is the nicest guy you could ever call your friend. You won't have to worry about that car at all. He also has one of my old TTA's. Can't wait to see it in person! This is his first stop.:tongue:

Next stop Texas!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0157.jpg
    IMG_0157.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 383
It was transported in a covered wagon from Massachusetts to Louisiana to Michigan but runs naked to Texas... The car has been wet maybe 4 times in the 4 years I've owned it and only for a bath! There'll be some cleaning to be done when she gets to the Lone Star state... he's a good guy though and will get to know the old girl by giving her it's first bath in Texas...

Well it's raining here in Iowa and IL so if it's coming through today, it's gonna get wet!

It's here!! Safe and sound! The car is incredible!! Now the transformation begins. The jegs mini tub kit will be here next week along with the full jegs do it yourself rollcage and snorkel hood scoop. going to be sweet when we get the 455 olds engine in there. took it out of a delta 88.bolts right in.
Kenny has been looking for a good doner body for a while now,and we finally found it!! Thanks for taking care of it for so long,the black paint is going to go good with the yellow flame job!:cool:

Just Kidding!!

You guys are both too funny... couple a regular jokesters :tongue: what the hell are all them stickers on the windshield? Texas sure knows how to bugger up a windshield! You fellas take good car of my car...:(

Kenny put me up to it.:D Seriously though,WOW what a nice car! Pictures do not do this car justice!! Thanks.:) Yeah,the stickers are the dumbest thing ever,your right.

So how is the car taking to Texas? Still running pretty well? Kenny left me a crazy voice mail just trying to get me riled up. Next time he's up in Michigan there are a couple of beers in order! :p