You can type here any text you want

1987 Buick Grand National For Sale Near Dallas Texas

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kna4977

1987 Buick Grand National with 47K original miles. It's a Solid Roof Car with P/W, PDL, A/C, Cruise, Tilt, Power Antenna, Power Trunk Release, Posi, AM/FM/Cass/EQ Radio with Concert Sound, Dual Remote Mirrors, Lighted Visor Vanity Mirror. It may have more, but that's what comes to mind. It's complete, mostly stock, and has a build date of 11/87, so it was one of the last ones. I've looked at a lot of these cars, and still continue to look at them cause I just like them. Based on what I've seen, this one is well above average. I am very critical and anal about my vehicles and am the type of person that double parks at the end of the parking lot and has floor mats for floor mats.

The interior is like new, has a hint of new car smell. The trunk is new and has a strong new car smell. The spare has never been on the ground. I've had the car since January and have only done upgrades to improve how it runs in stock form. These include a Walbro 340 Pump and Hotwire Kit, new fuel filter, new K & N 9 inch cone filter, new AC Delco R-43-TS Plugs, new valve cover gaskets, new synthetic fluids, TurboTweak street chip, new 160 thermostat, additional boost gauge, boost is set at 15 psi max with the help of the gauge and adjustable wastegate that was already present on the car when I got it. I also replaced the original front brake shoes with a new set. Underneath, it still has many of the stickers and assembly line marks from the factory.

I just had the rear main seal, rod & main bearings replaced by International Motorcars in Rowlett TX by Jack. They specialize in TRs and other fine and fun cars. If you want a professional un-biased reference about this car feel free to give them a call. They have worked on and seen hundreds, maybe even thousands of these cars, and all he kept saying was how nice this one was and kept telling me not to make it a race car, which is why I am selling it because that's what I want to do. I haven't told him that I am giving him as a reference, so it may take a little explaining, but I feel that is the best way for someone to get the best opinion from a professional so as not to be dissapointed with a purchase. I feel this is a show car and should be used as such. I would say it is a strong #2 condition car based on the others I've seen for sale and at shows. It needs nothing. There is no rust, the body is completely straight. No cracks in the pillars or fillers, bulges in the fenders, no dents, dings etc. This one has had one repaint somewhere along the way. I would estimate the repaint is somewhere around 5-10 years old, but it is still holding up well, shows nice, and much better than the factory jobs were. Probably an 8.5 out of 10 It has been garage kept it's entire life, and will continue to be as long as I have it. The wheels, trim, and weatherstriping are all in great shape. The tires have approximately 2/3 treadwear left. Car cranks, runs, drives, and rides excellent. Everything works including the A/C and power antenna which are usually broken. I wouldn't hesitate to jump in it and take it across the country. Overall this is a very nice and clean unmolested numbers matching GN. It would be a great 1st Grand National if you are looking to get into the scene and/or weekend cruiser/show car. If you have any questions, want more pictures, want to come see it etc, please feel free to contact me. $18,900 obo

I have it listed with a few pictures on craigslist at 1987 Buick Regal Grand National

Back