You can type here any text you want

1987 Buick Grand National w/ 15k miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Car is no longer for sale...

I will never leave it unattended in a parking lot again. Some @&$/!# kid literally walked all over it. Scratches on hood, roof and trunk. Along with a few hood dents and shoe prints... Unbelievable.

Wow! did that happen at Volo ?

I will never leave it unattended in a parking lot again. Some @&$/!# kid literally walked all over it. Scratches on hood, roof and trunk. Along with a few hood dents and shoe prints... Unbelievable.

Sorry to hear. Some idiots have no respect for anything. :mad:

If I ever saw someone doing that to my car, I would blow a gasket and probably end up in jail. Did they catch the idiot that did it?

That suck's people have no respect but really a young kid? i would guess a kid would stare at the car and be amazed? What size shoe? you should turn P.I on that mother flower.check the nearby cameras commercial camera's?? camera's seem to be everywhere? check for car's parked next to your's or kids walking around find out and make his mom or dad pay for the damage!!..Really though...honestly your buick should'nt be left unattended in a parking lot..no offense but maybe it would be best to take it as a lesson learned. They didnt break into it and ruin the column and drive off with a flathead sticking out of the column..or at least a tow truck didnt come around and steal it! They took my T from my driveway with a tow truck (dynamic) and a cop lives in front of me! And my T did'nt look 1/10th as nice as your Buick..! Good luck**

No way, at VOLO? Any cameras to catch the pukes?

Kids...it's becoming impossible to have nice things nowadays. I'm really sorry about your car.

low mile gn...

You might still want to sell it as is post some photos of the damage i'm sure it's all fixable unless you just want to keep her for good.

No didn't happen at Volo, I pulled it so i could enjoy it. They are small shoe prints/ hand prints. I spent about 4 hours buffing it, got most of the scratches out. Still some noticeable ones on the hood, along with a pair of dents.

I filed a police report, and the cop thought it was some small kid whose parent either didn't care or wasn't paying attention. Will be reviewing security cameras and hopefully catch who did it.

Thanks for the support. At this point I think I am just going to keep it, throw on some mild mods and enjoy it since it's not showroom nice anymore.

Back