1987 buick grand national

turbobuick87gn

still learning
i have a 1987 Buick grand national.. it has 117k original miles. it has brand new turbo...pt54.. has brand new injectors...60lbs... new throttle body..70mm with dog house..and rjc power plate...has a new adjustable fuel pressure regulator.. has a new fuel pump...340 walbro..with the hot wire kit.. has a 3 inch downpipe..also has new valve springs..stock ones are really weak.
the interior of the car is in good shape...the dash pad is cracked...the headliner is starting to fall in some places...mostly still up though.. there is only 1 small tear in the passanger seat...its only like a inch long and can only see it if you mess with the seat...it has all autometer gauges inside which are new...boost,temp,oil,volts,tach, and the scanmaster ( it shows what the sensor are doing while driving the car)
the body of the car is in good shape but does need a little bit of work...i brought the car to a body shop and they said you could do a high speed buff and a little wet sanding and the car would really shine..its a 10 footer right now...but still looks good...there are only two little rust spots on the body..the frame is solid but does has surface rust...just needs to be reundercoated..

what the car needs...the car will need exhaust...it is open downpipe right now..which is still not the loud..will need 4 tires...brake accumilator ball or vaccum brake conversion...and will also need to be tuned..still runs good but is not at full potential..

i am asking 8000 obo...might trade for the right car..

call me with any question at 706-832-4253 or email me at liftedhigh10@yahoo.com

it wont let me upload pictures right now..when i can them to upload i will send the...

it still wont let me upload..if you want the pictures let me know i'll send them to your email...thanks brett

Here's the pics that he sent me.

IMG_2804.jpg

IMG_2796.jpg

IMG_2787.jpg

forgot to add transmission was rebuilt 20k ago and also has a month old ptc 3000 l/u convertor in it...

call for any questions...

ttt

i'm out of town right now..wont be back for another week..but i sent you some that i had saved on my email...if you have any question just call me...7068324253

no already turned down a drag car the runs 6.30 on motor with two stages...unless you have something thats faster and looks better...i have to say no sorry...brett