1987 Buick Turbo T package for sale

dz28 said:
my apologies :confused: thought I responded to your email. as I mentioned, trading is not really what I want to do. I think I've provided enough information on the car for you to decide whether this represents a value to you or not. you also have in mind what value you place on your car. I did look at the pictures and would be willing understand how much of a gap there is between the value of the two cars. make me an offer and I'm open for discussion.

Oh you may have emailed me. Hard to tell as I received several emails about my car from this thread. If you did respond I couldn't tell who it was...NP
As for the offer, I rarely make offers...If you're interested email me the specifics.

STP said:
Oh you may have emailed me. Hard to tell as I received several emails about my car from this thread. If you did respond I couldn't tell who it was...NP
As for the offer, I rarely make offers...If you're interested email me the specifics.

fair enough, I thought I emailed you. I'm pretty much the same as you, I don't offer anything without a full understanding of the car. I have just a couple of pictures of your car but no details. Please PM the details (miles, condition, parts added, etc.) and what you feel the car is worth. If we seem to be close we can talk. Thanks....

STP's car is immaculate. He is a freak.. All of his cars are in fact.
Not to mention it's a monster..

I thought I had first dibs Scott??
;)

1A, thanks for the confidence vote, just waiting to hear some details. I'm a rather fussy owner myself, seems as though every time I drive my cars more than a mile I put them on the lift and wipe down the entire underbody.....seems a bit of overkill but I like em clean! :cool:

Nice looking car ! I also lok for the 45/45 leather seats. Where in Mi.? I can't hardly wait to get my 9700 mile WH-1 out of storage . Best - :biggrin:

Yes, the 45/45 seats are pretty cool. I remember ordering a couple when I managed the company car fleet at a GM plant. This car is located near Milford, MI, home of the GM proving grounds. This car has made all of one loop around the grounds.

Auction ends tomorrow night, over 4500 views and 79 people watching, should be fun tomorrow....... :cool: