1987 Buick Turbo T package for sale

well really nice car !!!! just have it so you can change it back easy when prices do come up :biggrin:

Grumpy said:
well ya just found the Ebay "cash $$$$ in your hand value" :biggrin:

Good call Dan, I said 16k 2-3 months ago with a NO RESERVE auction. Guess I was a little off. :D It just goes to show that the color means something to the value. The blue car on ebay with almost 3 days left with 7k more miles, emblems removed, much less paper trail, exc. and probably not quite as nice as dz28s is at $15,6 already. But I will say dz28 is an honest guy with integrity. He could have had some buddies bid the car up at the last minute to make it get much closer to the reserve and give the impression that the car would bring closer to 20k. Hence a no reserve auction to seperate the men from the tire kickers.

Limited87 said:
Good call Dan, I said 16k 2-3 months ago with a NO RESERVE auction. Guess I was a little off. :D It just goes to show that the color means something to the value. The blue car on ebay with almost 3 days left with 7k more miles, emblems removed, much less paper trail, exc. and probably not quite as nice as dz28s is at $15,6 already. But I will say dz28 is an honest guy with integrity. He could have had some buddies bid the car up at the last minute to make it get much closer to the reserve and give the impression that the car would bring closer to 20k. Hence a no reserve auction to seperate the men from the tire kickers.

The color definitely had something to do with it..At least in my case. Had it been white and a bench seat car it would have been sitting in my shop.

Limited87 said:

The blue car looks like it has had an interesting history, I have some pictures of the car with some Weld Pro's on it with a mean looking rake. Not quite a fresh as the pictures would indicate, still a very nice car though. Not sure why the black with chrome didn't go. Thanks for the vote of confidence, not into the whole shill bidding thing. Figured the car would stand up on it's own merits. I do have a legitimate offer much higher than the $15.6K it went to, just have to decide if it is the right price to let it go. The car is really unique, I happen to like the black and chrome hence the reason I bought it. Would really be a fun car with some better tires and wheels that brighten it up a little bit. Of course more air in means more out and corresponding HP gains..... we shall see..... was hoping not to do this to the car but that really is why I bought it then isn't it... I'm also not big on the "no reserve" thing on eBay, I sold a 2001 Camaro SS with 7K miles on it but it took three tries to get the $$ I was looking for. Not everyone watches eBay every day or every week. Somewhere out there is the ideal buyer for this car, I obviously did not find them in the last week. :cool:

Man...

I really really like this car.. :)

I wish at this point I had the cash to get it, looks beautiful.

I wish ya the best with the sale..

TTT for ya.

Rick, thanks for the great words, it really is a pretty cool car. That's why I don't want to mess with it........... they do car loans I hear :cool: ..... jk ;)

I love this car. What's the new price? If you still have the car in a couple of months I may be able to get serious about buying it. Thanks.

Shane

RUN4BUX said:
I love this car. What's the new price? If you still have the car in a couple of months I may be able to get serious about buying it. Thanks.

Shane

Spring has arrived here in MI, car might find it's way out of the Carjacket in the next couple of weeks!

One last try before mods!!!

One last try before I start playing with the car. Car is priced at $19500 for the next couple of weeks then will be seeing some performance modifications. Thanks to all that have contacted me about the car. :cool: