You can type here any text you want

1987 California Turbo-t

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rafael vasquez

1987 buick turbo-t rare black with chrome gray interior 68k A/C COLD COLD all power
lot of money invested show quality.
1. cast iorn head ported polished other stuff springs and stuf
2. cam 212/212
3. 60 pound injectors
4. pt 61 turdo
5. big front mount intercooler
6. razor alky
7. turbo twik chip
8. LEN FREEMAN trans
9. art carr torque converter
10. port polish intec

These cars are very expensive to build I take lot's of PRIDE in my car and my BUILDER every thing is new less than 2k on drive train.

new springs, new brakes i know i'm forgetting lot's of things please ask questions. I have dyno sheet 470 rear wheel HP :biggrin: total sleeper. $$ 19K with stock wheels
714 457-6839 Rafael

More pictures!!!

DSC00503.jpg

Rafael:
That is a sure-fire 1st place winner at Bates Nut Farm this year, only a couple of months away, I sure hate to see that car leave the Southwestern Section. If it doesn't sell before then, which is hard to believe, it will surely sell there. Definitely one of the nicest cars in the Southwestern Section for sure. Good luck with the sale. If you should change your mind about the rims selling with the car and you have no objections to the car being checked over at one of the local independent turbobuick shops prior to the sale, give me a call.

1987 buick turbo-T rare black .30 over with TRW pistons, chrome gray interior 68k A/C COLD COLD all power
lot of money invested show quality.
1. cast iron heads ported polished with new springs
2. cam 212/212 hydralic Flat tapped cam
3. 60 pound injectors
4.New PT-61 Turdo
5. big front mount intercooler
6. razor alky Kit
7. Turbo tweek chip
8. LEN FREEMAN trans
9. art carr 9inch torque converter 3,400 NL
10. port polish intake plenum with bigger Throttle Body
11. Scanmaster and all your typical gauges
These cars are very expensive to build and I take lot's of PRIDE and money to get it done right, every thing is new less than 2k on drive train.

new springs, new brakes i know i'm forgetting lot's of things please ask questions. I have dyno sheet 470 rear wheel HP at 22psi total sleeper. $$ 19K with stock wheels
714 457-6839 Rafael

SCANMASTR
A/C COLD
Just tunned by Turbo Lou and Turbo Brent.
$20.500 with GNX rims
714 457-6839 Rafael

Rafael,

Nice talking to you this evening. Beautiful machine, you should have little trouble finding a good home....Talk to you soon my friend. Please keep in touch on the 86 GN

Aaron

Rafael,

Nice talking to you this evening. Beautiful machine, you should have little trouble finding a good home....Talk to you soon my friend. Please keep in touch on the 86 GN

Aaron

Thanx for the comments aaron,, I hope this car goes to a good home.:)

Back