1987 GN for sale in Maryland, nice car, $9000

Macs69

Bought this GN a few monhs ago when I sold my tubbed Chevelle, along with a stock suspension '70 Chevelle. Having both, and working on both, is putting me a little tight on money, so I'm listing the GN for sale. Paint is nice bcc paint job, about two years old. All new GM weatherstrip, including t-top weatherstrip. No rust in t-top area, underside of car is beautiful! Interior isn't bad, could use some new door panels and seats recovered but everything is there and decent. This is a T-top car. Engine is as follows, has just a little over 100,000 miles on it, new 42lb. injectors, new LT1 mass air flow w/a MAF Translater, Turbo Tweak chip, new aluminum radiator, new aftermarket trans cooler, new oil cooler lines, new Optima battery, new A/C compressor and drier it gets very cold. New adjustable fuel pressure regulator, Walbro fuel pump with the hot wire kit already installed to ensure the pump receives enough power. Transmission has less than 3500 miles on it, was built by a transmission shop in Cincy that specializes in Grand National transmissions, shifts very firm and the converter was tightened up also. New Hooker exhaust system from turbo down pipe back. Has a Auburn Posi rear end. All front suspension parts where replaced, upper and lower ball joints, drag link, tubular front A-arms, Front and rear springs, Bilstein shocks all the way around...nothing was cheap going into the suspension. Also includes Kirbans stainless downpipe, and hollow IROC front sway bar. $9,000 firm. Compare this car to what you're seeing listed for $12k. It is priced aggressively for quick sale.

Forgot a couple things. Also includes fitted car cover, brand new Grand National logo floor mats.
PM me for Youtube walkaround video.

DSC00909.jpg

Also forgot, has a brand new GBodyparts aluminum radiator... Tons of nice stuff on this car.

Last bump for this one... Sold some parts I had laying around to free up some $$$...Grand National 014.jpg

Good evening Macs:
I would like to speak with you about your GN. Looks great!! I reside in NY and would like to make the trip to you in Maryland this week. Could you please list your phone number. THANKS!!