You can type here any text you want

1987 GN in Texas

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Richmond VA would give ya around $16,500 on this day, in this amazing ecomony, at this defining moment. Not much more, maybe even less?.....I've had a few vey low milage cars.

What's the paint?? OEM? Maybe I'm wrong on price, but I doubt it? Market is full of people selling everything from A-Z.

Good Luck with the sale,

it is VERY tough market, I have had Buick parts for sale and the buyers are thiefs, looking to buy below market price, value...

A friend is selling their house below market/true value, and a scab buyer came along and offered $55,000 less than asking price, probably hoping to steal it or really could not afford it anyways... a $375,000 home with lots of upgrades, asking price $349,000 and offer was for $294,000... same situation, with Buick GN's, GNX's that must be sold... I purchased a 87 GN Hardtop stuck money into it, and lucky if I can get what I have in it, so I refuse to sell it and I will not sell anything to anybody that insults me with low ball offers... I will give it away to someone else before a loser looking to scam on me...

I saw one GN owner that passed on selling a $13,000 car for $9500 Cash and later accepted $8500...

I am LUCKY to be in my situation... no debt, and no need to sell my GN's and no need to sell my Buick parts...

Good Luck... winter is not a good time to sell and mortgage rates will be going down, patience, you can have your cake, ice cream and Buick and make it all work out... then you will be happier!!!! confidence of people and buying is not good but will be soon, maybe....

Brett

Back