1987 GN One Owner Low Miles Stock

Dennis Kirban

One of my customers is selling his 1987 Grand National that he purchased new. Car has been garage kept since new. Options include T-Tops, power windows, locks, trunk release, antenna, drivers seat, concert sound II, cruise delay wipers and rear defroster. (I am unsure which radio it has and if it has a posi G80 rear.)

Car is extremely nice with no rust, and only has 20,500 actual miles on it. The production date was 11/87 so it was near the very end of production.

That is basically all the pluses here are the few minuses:

Brake lite is coming on so brakes are like it has manual brakes (will need either a brake bowl if you are lucky or if unlucky would need a rebuilt powermaster brake unit. (I am thinking a brake bowl and flush the system may do the trick as it probably has the original all black brake bowl on it.

The power antenna does not work. The body is super nice with one small exception it has a small hole near the drivers door lock from years ago as someone attempted to steal the car.

Here is the deal $15,900 for an original 87 GN with a mere 20,500 actual miles. All stock. One Owner Garaged Kept. Buyer would be able to save 10% for 30 days on any parts purchase from our company Kirban Performance. The big savings here would be if you need the rebuilt powermaster brake unit.

I do have photos from the owner. I personally have not seen this example however, my buddy who buys and sells cars and has done several turbo cars with me has seen the car. The car is well worth the money for an end consumer but the numbers would not work for a wholesaler to buy it and fix the few issues.

You must email me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com

if you want photos and I would try and get more exact info. The car is located in New Jersey. Owner lost the window sticker but has the dealer info so we would be able to get buyer a duplicate window sticker thru Kirban Performance and our source.

WOW sounds like a good deal for someone wanting a T Top car

Bryan

Kirban Update:

Car has a posi. I have photos available from the seller that I can send to serious potential buyers. This is a real 20,100 mile GN. That has been garaged since new and has only had one owner. I agree about photos and I do have them available for interested people.

I did err originally on the miles its 20,100 not 20,500 not that 400 miles error is a major concern. It has always been garaged and not exposed to the elements and 20,100 miles less than 1,000 miles per year according to my high school math. My guy has looked at the car. The car is worth what the seller wants but not worth buying and fixing the few issues to resell it with fall/winter coming.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

No....still want to buy a A6 GXP for the wife....just thinking this winter, at least the A6 GXP prices will come off of their pedestal.