You can type here any text you want

1987 Gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hang10

old surfboards wanted!!!
Hardtop car,ta49,009s,stretch intercooler,rjc plate,walbro 340 hotwired,KB fuel pressure gauge,Mease 3"dp w/cat and test pipe. 3 year old paint job w/new bumper fillers and weatherstripping.Nice interior. Mileage 111k. Tranny and convertor 40k.I found another car to play with. $9000.00 Located near Baltimore Maryland. no pix at this time :frown: later-kurt

Pics will hopefully going out this weekend to those PM'ed me!! :biggrin:

Hey Frank,long time no see!! Sorry but its a 1972 pro-street Nova project :redface: later-kurt

For those i promised more pix,i was unable to get more taken today ,working on Sundays suck!! :mad: I will get some posted as soon as possible. Thanks-kurt

Ahhhhhhh- buyer backed out!!! Still for sale-but please check with your wife first!!! :mad:

Pictures to follow......as soon as my daughter gets home to help me :redface: .Car is pretty loaded option wise,pwr windows,locks,posi rear,trunk opener,everything works except cruise control.I have never run this car at the track with all the bolt-ons in place.The combo is a proven low 12sec setup with sticky tires and boost.Car has never seen anything above 19psi. I had this car sold a couple of months ago for alot more money,but I backed out at the last minute,now i cant hardly give it away!!! Christmas is a bad time of the year to sell a car.

The link you've provided for photos doesn't seem to be working as intended... It just takes me to a generic webshots page without any photos.

Edit:
I went ahead and created a Webshots account and logged in, and now am getting the "We're sorry.....due to a high volume of page requests, this Webshots page is not available right now. " message. :( It seems you have to make an account, and then keep mashing F5...

Back