You can type here any text you want

1987 GNX #475 276 miles kept indoors at ALL times

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

carguy5765

87 GNX #475 only 276 miles on the car kept in Climate controlled enviroment. You guys already know everything about these cars.....90k FIRM plus fee's.

Robert Craig
903-815-1476
Robsta11111@yahoo.com

I have about 25 pictures of this car that will email upon request. robsta11111@yahoo.com. This car comes with all documentation. Have interior, exterior, engine bay, ect pics. Drop dead beautiful car.

I have about 25 pictures of this car that will email upon request. robsta11111@yahoo.com. This car comes with all documentation. Have interior, exterior, engine bay, ect pics. Drop dead beautiful car.

Lets see the pics. This car has been around. Ebay., etc.

I thought it had some minor surface rust underneath.

Did you recently acquire this car? It came from Texas right.

Lets see the pics. This car has been around. Ebay., etc.

I thought it had some minor surface rust underneath.

Did you recently acquire this car? It came from Texas right.

Wrong car then, this car has NO rust anywhere, and as soon as I can figure out how to post pics here I can prove that. Have an appointment on this car tommorrow and I checked the car out extra hard today.

Wrong car then, this car has NO rust anywhere, and as soon as I can figure out how to post pics here I can prove that. Have an appointment on this car tommorrow and I checked the car out extra hard today.

No this is the car. Very very nice car. However, I was told that this car had some surface rust on the undercarriage. I believe I was even sent a pic of it.

I inquired about this car awhile back. This is the VIN for it right. 1G4GJ1173HP452343. I am assuming that you just got a new screen name as this car was previoulsy listed by hherd: see below., I say this due to the fact that carfax still shows the same owner.:wink: and this car originally came from leake auction back in 06 and was acquired for $69,545. Pretty good huh.:biggrin:

Gnx # 475 for sale. 235 miles
Views: 530 Posted By hherd
$83,000

$83,000

Good luck with the sale.

No this is the car. Very very nice car. However, I was told that this car had some surface rust on the undercarriage. I believe I was even sent a pic of it.

I inquired about this car awhile back. This is the VIN for it right. 1G4GJ1173HP452343. I am assuming that you just got a new screen name as this car was previoulsy listed by hherd: see below., I say this due to the fact that carfax still shows the same owner.:wink: and this car originally came from leake auction back in 06 and was acquired for $69,545. Pretty good huh.:biggrin:

Gnx # 475 for sale. 235 miles
Views: 530 Posted By hherd
$83,000

$83,000

Good luck with the sale.

Don't really understand your rudeness, and NO I didn't change my screen name. I worked at a dealership in Sherman Texas....and started working at this one about 4 months ago. My brother and I were looking for a way to increase our sales, and there are about 30 cars out of the owners collection that he has for sale. This car was one of them. Now have I crawled UNDER the car on the showroom floor, well hell no. I know about this car what I was told and what I see. So your assumption or insinuation that I was being mis-leading was wrong. I don't OWN the car but have the ability to SALE the car.

I have looked the car over alot, and saw no rust or damage, if it does, then I guess I was wrong if there is surface rust on the under carriage.
But I by NO means was trying to mislead anyone about anything. I have only seen this car for the past 4 months and then only on the showroom, no one drives it and it never leaves the building.

Don't really understand your rudeness, and NO I didn't change my screen name. I worked at a dealership in Sherman Texas....and started working at this one about 4 months ago. My brother and I were looking for a way to increase our sales, and there are about 30 cars out of the owners collection that he has for sale. This car was one of them. Now have I crawled UNDER the car on the showroom floor, well hell no. I know about this car what I was told and what I see. So your assumption or insinuation that I was being mis-leading was wrong. I don't OWN the car but have the ability to SALE the car.

I have looked the car over alot, and saw no rust or damage, if it does, then I guess I was wrong if there is surface rust on the under carriage.
But I by NO means was trying to mislead anyone about anything. I have only seen this car for the past 4 months and then only on the showroom, no one drives it and it never leaves the building.

My rudeness. Excuse me! I merely was addressing that this was the car in question and I never said you were misleading anyone. I was pointing out the facts.

I never accused you of changing your screen either. Look, when the car was obvioulsly listed before under hherd and then you sign up in June 08 with the same car it throws up a red flag that is all.

Please realize that this GNX community is a tight group and when someone makes an inquiry about a certain car respect should be given both ways.

My rudeness. Excuse me! I merely was addressing that this was the car in question and I never said you were misleading anyone. I was pointing out the facts.

I never accused you of changing your screen either. Look, when the car was obvioulsly listed before under hherd and then you sign up in June 08 with the same car it throws up a red flag that is all.

Please realize that this GNX community in a tight group and when someone makes an inquiry about a certain car respect should be given both ways.

My bad then.....hard to read tone in an email, was just going on the assuption that I had changed my screen name. That kinda (in my mind and reading it) implied being misleading. I think these cars are awesome, and I myself will never be able to purchase one, hence I am doomed to continue building my little v8 pinto's and vega's. Sorry for coming off the way i did. The car is what it is i guess. My apologies to everyone and you.

Back