1987 Gnx

Dave, can you post some pics of the awesome stuff you are hiding in that garage? maybe a picasso , gold coins, first edition superman what else? the corner marker screws are rusted, what a shame- good luck on your sale!

will you take some cash and this 03 cobra.

Attachments

• 10 th avn cobra 001.JPG
    10 th avn cobra 001.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 747
  • 10 th avn cobra 002.JPG
    10 th avn cobra 002.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 740
  • 10 th avn cobra 006.JPG
    10 th avn cobra 006.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 739
  • 10 th avn cobra 005.JPG
    10 th avn cobra 005.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 741
  • 10 th avn cobra 007.JPG
    10 th avn cobra 007.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 732
Gnx 460

Hey Dave, any confirmation on the damage history? Didn't hear back from you and am still interested, esp if she can find pics from back in the day.

Thanks again,
Greg

Hey Dave, any confirmation on the damage history? Didn't hear back from you and am still interested, esp if she can find pics from back in the day.

Thanks again,
Greg

Well Mr Mark Parks, how do your feet taste in your mouth now? Maybe all us "experts" know a hell of a lot more than you "wanna be's".

We were just trying to give the seller an opportunity to come clean....:rolleyes:

It doesn't have to be an "ouch" situation. It would make it easier on all parties if all "autos for sale" information is standardized. Pictures, mileage, price, location and mods are a requirement to post an auto for sale on this site.
Basic straight forward information on what is for sale. Year, model, exterior, and interior color, mileage,trunk lid code sheet and if they do not have it, possibly the vin #
if pics are available, preferably in focus, damage to vehicle(wreck, fire, flood, rust etc.). Failure to respond to emails (within an appropriate time frame) will result in removal of ad from website.
This can be accomplished by having the posting requirements that they have to check off as having read and understood (that will quell any argument from posters that have their ad removed). These are merely suggestions, I'm sure you and the other "more knowledgeable" members can cover each aspect of the posting information requirements. It would certainly go along way to show some of that "senior member" experience and leadership on this issue. By the way, when you have to repeatedly ask the seller for this information it can result in a lack of confidence in the seller, and you senior members can get it done, or can you?

Well Mr Mark Parks, how do your feet taste in your mouth now? Maybe all us "experts" know a hell of a lot more than you "wanna be's".

We were just trying to give the seller an opportunity to come clean....:rolleyes:

As Dirty Harry would say; "You are a legend in your own mind".

Dave,
If I were you,I'd take the car out of here. All you are getting is criticism from more pics to telling you what your car is worth. The questions will NEVER end!!!
You have stated what you want for it.

Yes he has stated what he wants for the car, yet he has not been forthcoming with all required information. Anybody that is that poorly prepared to sell a car does not inspire you to plunk down $35k. I can't believe that any of you guys, admins,senior or junior members would blithely give up the money with the information provided and spirit displayed by the seller. I guess there is some truth to "A fool and his money are soon parted".

Yes he has stated what he wants for the car, yet he has not been forthcoming with all required information. Anybody that is that poorly prepared to sell a car does not inspire you to plunk down $35k. I can't believe that any of you guys, admins,senior or junior members would blithely give up the money with the information provided and spirit displayed by the seller. I guess there is some truth to "A fool and his money are soon parted".

Then go look at the car,and then make a decision!!!!!!!!

As Dirty Harry would say; "You are a legend in your own mind".

That might be, but if I was advertising as many Mustangs as you do in a color photo section I would AT LEAST post a photo. Anybody as intelligent as you should understand people love pictures.

Oh yeah, I do subscribe to Hemmings:cool:

I will be in KC Sunday through Tuesday night maybe I can come by and test drive one of those old Mach's and you can tell me all about them...............................................

That might be, but if I was advertising as many Mustangs as you do in a color photo section I would AT LEAST post a photo. Anybody as intelligent as you should understand people love pictures.

Oh yeah, I do subscribe to Hemmings:cool:

I will be in KC Sunday through Tuesday night maybe I can come by and test drive one of those old Mach's and you can tell me all about them...............................................

I appreciate your concern!!!!!!

ok a old buzzard is back.. I have own a lot of high rent junk over the years .. Never lost a dime on any performance car I have owned including the fleet of Buick GNs, Ts, TTAs and a GNX . This GNX could get someone in the game. I don't know what others do as far as "damage history".
...so how many of you guys have $35K in cash to BUY a car ???? :confused: :rolleyes: :p

I don't know what others do as far as "damage history".
...so how many of you guys have $35K in cash to BUY a car ???? :confused: :rolleyes: :p[/QUOTE]

Rite here. CASH READY!!!!!
I checked the car out, except for running it.
I know the history, and know what it needs,

Then go look at the car,and then make a decision!!!!!!!!

I do not need to go and see the car.I do not believe that as the potential client, which at this point, I have seen enough to determine that I will pass on it. The seller elected to post his vehicle here. The seller is subject to questions concerning the vehicle and should be happy for the interest. the more questions, the better his chances of a`successful transaction. "you will catch more flies with a teaspoon of honey than a gallon of gall".

Did I miss something? Is there undisclosed damage history with this car?

There is alot of inuendo,but no one has said anything specific. You will find that when people post their cars for sale some take it on themselves to either trash or otherwise make fun of a persons post.
So best if you are interested in a car or part contact the person yourself or better yet go look at it.

MOST on here are very helpful,and courteous,but there are those who you are better staying away from.
Just my observations of my 6 months on the TB site.

There is alot of inuendo,but no one has said anything specific. You will find that when people post their cars for sale some take it on themselves to either trash or otherwise make fun of a persons post.
So best if you are interested in a car or part contact the person yourself or better yet go look at it.

MOST on here are very helpful,and courteous,but there are those who you are better staying away from.
Just my observations of my 6 months on the TB site.

Teachers pet you need to get some man milk so you can man up , are you getting a commission for whining or is just your shi**y outlook. No one is trashing or making fun of a persons post. It was glaringly obvious how much effort was put into selling this classic auto. You get out of it what you put into it, crap in crap out. There now don't you feel better, I know I do. See how easy it is to not use innuendos. If this post seems harsh to you.....drink your milk.