1987 Grand National....brand new turbo!!

Wow what a mess. This is not good for the buick community. Everyone listing on this site should make sure they are listing everything honestly. I know people make mistakes, but I also know their are people who are just trying to make a buck. Not accusing anyone. I have traveled to many locations to see listed GN's in person with all these great extras, only to be disappointed. So buyers if something does not smell right or you get this bad feeling in your stomach, just walk away and save yourself a big headache. I hope Vegasse and Hitech can work this one out.

Wow what a mess. This is not good for the buick community. Everyone listing on this site should make sure they are listing everything honestly. I know people make mistakes, but I also know their are people who are just trying to make a buck. Not accusing anyone. I have traveled to many locations to see listed GN's in person with all these great extras, only to be disappointed. So buyers if something does not smell right or you get this bad feeling in your stomach, just walk away and save yourself a big headache. I hope Vegasse and Hitech can work this one out.
Man you are right about this transaction being a mess. I have still not received the title or bill of sale on this car. I gave this seller a $1500.00 deposit by credit card on 10-17-2008 and sent the remainder of the money to his bank on 10-23-2008. I was trying to get this car in time for the shoot out in Noble on 10-31. We have had issues about items that the car did not have and I agreed to accept $2000.00 for those items with him sending me a tranny pan and a dash pad that he said he had. I still expect these items as the tranny pan was listed on his ad on Turbo Buick the dash pad he just told me he had since the one in the car was split. This seller said he had sold 100 plus cars without any issues and I say that is hard to believe. Since I have paid in full for this car I should have title and bill of sale weeks ago. Sad to have to try to deal with a seller in our community like this. The Buick folks I know do not work like this. I would never have any dealings with Vegasse. Hi Tech6

Man you are right about this transaction being a mess. I have still not received the title or bill of sale on this car. I gave this seller a $1500.00 deposit by credit card on 10-17-2008 and sent the remainder of the money to his bank on 10-23-2008. I was trying to get this car in time for the shoot out in Noble on 10-31. We have had issues about items that the car did not have and I agreed to accept $2000.00 for those items with him sending me a tranny pan and a dash pad that he said he had. I still expect these items as the tranny pan was listed on his ad on Turbo Buick the dash pad he just told me he had since the one in the car was split. This seller said he had sold 100 plus cars without any issues and I say that is hard to believe. Since I have paid in full for this car I should have title and bill of sale weeks ago. Sad to have to try to deal with a seller in our community like this. The Buick folks I know do not work like this. I would never have any dealings with Vegasse. Hi Tech6

All your stuff is on the way. Thanks for continuing to pollute my friend's car ad. Classy. Everything is coming together and should be to you shortly. I gave you exactly what you wanted, and still you come on here and tastelessly pollute my friend's for sale ad. As for the dash pad, I don't see that in the ad anywhere, but yes, I will actually send you one of those as well. Which, I might ad, I OFFERED to give you just because it was something I was going to replace on the car myself. In NO WAY am I OBLIGATED to send that to you, but I will, even after the way you've handled everything so tastelessly.

All your stuff is on the way. Thanks for continuing to pollute my friend's car ad. Classy. Everything is coming together and should be to you shortly. I gave you exactly what you wanted, and still you come on here and tastelessly pollute my friend's for sale ad. As for the dash pad, I don't see that in the ad anywhere, but yes, I will actually send you one of those as well. Which, I might ad, I OFFERED to give you just because it was something I was going to replace on the car myself. In NO WAY am I OBLIGATED to send that to you, but I will, even after the way you've handled everything so tastelessly.
Not sure what it means that everything is coming together. What has to be done to send me the title and bill of sale? I understand shipping parts is a little harder to do than mail a letter. When will you be sending the paper work to me? I would like a date please. I am very sorry if this hurts your friends car sale but you left me little choice since you no longer communicate with me.

you 2 can just stop by my place and drop one of those turbos in my boring 82regal limited with the small 2 barrel-231 and well we are throwin in that turbo in my car we can work all this out. sounds good to me!!!!!!!!!

VegasSE

I would like to say my transaction with VegasSe has been resolved. I received the tranny pan and the title today 11-19-08. I again thank the TB forum for the support they gave me. I also would like to say I hope we can all move on and not let this hurt our great group of Buick enthusiasts. Also good luck with the sale of this car as I surely do not want to hurt this seller since I understand none of this was his problem. I have a nice car and am happy with it. Enough said. HiTech6