You can type here any text you want

1987 Grand National Hard Top

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I haven't heard from this guy in a week and he didn't return my calls after a series of PMs. Where are you!?

Not interested in a 4-wheeler or late model fox body mustang or camaro. All are great toys, but wife wants a 5th wheel camper and the car has to go. I will sell the car to the 1st person that brings me $8000 cash money. Car can be driven home and I guarantee that you can't take a stock one and have it run with this one for under $8000. You all know the saying... Money talks, B.S. walks!!! Someone will be mad they passed on this!!

I am at 25508 zip Chapmanville, WV.

hard to tell from the pics, but is any of the body as rough as the roof pillar? btw, that front mount behind the grille looks absolutely sinister!!! nice job

JC

No the rest of the body is fine, And the pics make the roof look worse than it is actually. Thanks

Wish you were a little closer. Sounds like a heck of a buy for someone!!!

Can't believe no one has snapped it up yet.

Neither can I. I have had a bunch of calls and picture collectors. Might just hold on to it 'til the economy straightens up. I am not gonna give it away. Someone just posted a GN with salvage title that doesn't run on here for $6k.
I priced mine at $8000 for a serious buyer, but it's still here. If I own it monday, it's off the market!!!

That car was just an incredible deal. I came very close to getting a loan for it but couldn't pull the trigger. This economy has everybody scared, a dollar just don't go very far these days, not the best time to go get more loans. Oh well, congrats on the sell and whoever bought it got a huge bargain.

purchased GN from alkyinjection last night -drove car over 300 miles home to morganton nc and car drove perfectly- very pleased with car-will go nicely with my other turbo cars-87 GN stock 105,000 miles-1983 t type hot air- cannot believe no one got to it before me.

Back