You can type here any text you want

1987 Grand National Mn 16,000

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

390STEVE

PROUD AMERICAN
I bought this car from Frank (boostedmaxPSI) last spring. Well wife said I have to sell it.
this is a copy of the add frank posted on the car. the only change I made was add mt drag radials. email me at UL_LUZ98@YAHOO.COM

THANKS STEVE PETERSEN FROM MN

(Kirban, fuel pressure regulator $100
CAS V4 intercooler $700
PTE-51 polished $500
Walbro fuel pump $100
ATR downpipe $450
Catback exhaust aerochamber $300
SMC alky kit $350
Bruce T. PTS Killer/Street tranny $3000
PTS 9/11 3000 stall $450
MSD 50 injectors $300
Eaton posi $700 includes installation
Boost controller BSTC $150
Scanmaster $150
Cold air intake "big mouth" $250
PT51 turbo about 5K miles $500
ATR 1 3/8 sway bar $200
Belltech 2" drop spindles $150
GNX rims and tires $1500 Firestone Firehawk,
B&M tranny cooler $100
Power plate $50

Your looking at over $8000 in parts alone to recreate this combo. So, what does all of this "stuff" get you? How about a safe 433HP and 572Ft TQ at the wheels on pump gas using the SMC alky kit and only 20* of timing! I have about 20+ dyno pulls tuning the car in.

IN 03 car ran consistant 11.8's @ 116MPH with a simple 4psi launch on drag radials. Frank made about 20 1/4 mile passes in all. Mostly fun Buick/GN events, nothing serious.Frank had two other buddies that went 10.8s with the same combo except with a PT54 and slicks on a 10psi launch.

You can see pictures of the car by clicking on the link in my signature and you will see that the car is well cared for. the undercarriage is very, very clean as well as the engine compartment. The interior is immaculant. The body is straight with absolutly no rust. The trunk area is perfect and the spare tire has never been used. The paint is factory. I thought about painting it serveral times however, I believe in cars that are "survivors". The paint is good and shines well. I think of it as a 1 footer. You have to get close to see the GM flaws.

I purchased the car from Dennis Kirban in late 2001. Kirban installed the additional bracing and missing body bushings. The car was all factory stock down to the air box and single exhaust, absolutly no mods were done. I bought the GN with 42,700 miles and today it has 60,000. I use to drive the GN every chance I could, but with my career, time spent on cars and my kids time has dwindled to little to no time at all. Hence the reason the Saleen went earlier this year.

Initially I was planning on selling the '68 Mustang but I see that car as more of a car the that the whole family can enjoy. In the past 2 years I probably only put about 1000 miles on the GN. The Buick has only one purpose, to intimidate and terrorize while on the prowl.

I have won serveral first place trophys at the local car shows, which I started attending just last year. I simply put out a couple of dyno charts in picture frames and people cannot believe that a little V6 can make so much power.

The PTS tranny and 9/11 converter are the gate keeper to making this car as powerful as it is. The 9/11 really helps the PT51 spool quickly and the killer/street shifts so precise it's not funny. This a really good tranny PERIOD!

I have all of the factory orig. parts that go with the car. parts that I have collected to be used as spares. I always use Mobile 1 synthetic oil and so did the owner before me.

As for price. NADA list the GN at $13,500 for average retail and $21,500 for high retail.

I have all the reciepts and a mountian of documentation that also go with the car.)

I'm located in Elkton, Maryland 21921

I was wondering if you were interested in a trade?

2002 BIG DOG MOTORCYCLES BULL DOG
Only 150 miles on engine and 90% of the parts listed below
BRAND NEW 120inch Ultima engine black/chrome, 130rwhp 135rwtq w/ 6 month/6000 mile warranty and MSO documentation
Performance Machine Hustler wheels
Performance Machine calipers
Avon Venom R 250/40/18 Avon & Venom 100/90/19 tires
Corbin solo seat
Digital Dakota speedo/tach
1 piece 1.25inch handle bars w/risers
Choppers Inc. six shooter .44 magnum grips
54mm inverted front end
Mavern Machine Oil cooler
Spike front axle nut covers
Spike chrome +3" forward controls
Bassani Pro-Street pipes
Baker 6-speed tranny
Rivera Pro Clutch
Primary cover tag bracket
LED Billet front and rear turn signals
Ness chrome adjustable kickstand
Maltese cross ignition cover
Maltese cross coil cover/motor mount
Maltese cross shifter linkage
Thunder Heart electronics and wiring
Chrome billet mirrors
Russell Braided plug wires
Russell Braided brake lines
Russell Braided clutch cable
Russell Braided throttle cables
Russell Braided oil lines
Russell Braided fuel lines
Works chrome adjustable lowering shocks
Custom billet chrome 9" stretched headlight
Crane single fire coil
Dyna 2000 ignition
Mikuni HSR45mm carb.
Custom purple marbelized paint with pearl
I have over $45,000 invested and have spent a lot of blood, sweat, tears and money on this amazing machine. This bike is better than new. This bike gets "thumbs up" and compliments where ever I go. This bike drives like a Cadillac and will preform like a BIG block muscle car. What more could you ask for, looks, performance and ride quality all in one. The best thing about it is that you get a completely "one-off" custom bike unlike any other but still will save on your insurance premium due to it being a BIG DOG and not a "No Name" custom built down the street. As you can see, I have spent countless hours building and customizing this bike. I'm asking $25,000 locally.

My offer to you would be your car + $8000 and you pay for shipping for both bike and car, unless you are wanting to save and deliver yourself.

datoyz003XXX.jpg

datoyz005XXX.jpg

datoyz006.jpg

datoyz008iii.jpg

PLEASE let me know either way.

Back