1987 Grand National Priced to Sell

bumpinregal

Hey guys I dont wanna do this but I need a pad back in my savings account. My wife and I started a Large Day Care Center and put our whole life savings into this thing and I decieded the car must go to ensure our finacial security. Its pretty stock with just bolt on modifications.
$9,500
T-Tops
120000 Miles
Cold AC
K&N intake and solid MAF tube
No cat with cutout
Autometer Gauges with pillar mount (I still have the original pillar)
Shift kit
Engine tie down
Autometer wires
Manual boost controller
Junk ADR chip :( Runs fine but needs to be replaced
New MAF, O2 sensor, plugs, trans kit, water pump, belt, alternator, Heater core valve, Thermostat.
only ran premuim fuel with a mix of turbo blue.
Never raced at the track just a few street adventures
Front tires are new and Rear tires... well they were new. Now maybe a bit over half. hehe
Paint is nice. Few nics and dings. really shiny small amounts of haze on the tops of the doors and fenders. not really even noticable outside.
Interior is nice as well it needs the drivers seat bottom cover fixed and the chrome strip on the dash. Digital Dash!!:biggrin:
T-tops leak i little
Trunk has all new carpet as well as insulation behind the seat.
one wheel has a small curb rash spot. (not from me):cool:
Alpine rear speakers
older Alpine CD player
Power windows work Power locks do not.
tinted Blinkers in front and Custom tinted Glass Headlight Covers
Call me with any questions or to see it in person in Osseo WI 54758 15 minutes south of eau claire WI. 715-379-3291

DSC00466.jpg

DSC00470.jpg

DSC00468.jpg

DSC00472.jpg

DSC00469.jpg

The Lighting McQueen Security System is what will sell the car. ;)

The Lighting McQueen Security System is what will sell the car. ;)

dont mess with mcqueen man. ok I gotta say this just because its really funny. My son was born around when that movie came out and his initials are C.A.R.S. No joke two middle names and all. He's gonna hate me for that in about 16 years:cool:

Here are a few more pics from a car show. The only difference is it doesnt show the blacked out headlights.

Also If I get asking price ill throw in Three Dealer Manuals and a few other buick spec books from 87. I also have the expensive part of the t-top seals brand new from gm. I forgot to mention I have in great condition the original t-top bags.

DSC00268.jpg

DSC00269.jpg

DSC00270.jpg

DSC00271.jpg

Also Forgot to mention it has a rebuit factory turbo with less that 800 miles on it. Man I can't believe im selling my baby.:(

im kinda suprised nobody jumped all over this. Is the market really that bad??? I almost paid 7500 for one 6 months ago for one that was a rust bucket and didnt even run!!! oh yeah bump. :cool:

I am still waiting to here from u call when you want cash or nova I don't matter to me 843-617-5606 $ or nova ready when u are thanks Lance

probably holding on to cause he made a guy drive 11 hours then turned down the money or his car:mad:

he wasted a buddies time and money

he said he was going to trade my buddies drag car for his gn so my buddy drove 11 hours and when he got there he said he decided he didnt' want to trade after looking at the car for a little bit.. so my buddy said how much you want for the car i''ll get it...he told him how much then he said ok let me get it transfered when he said that the guy said that he decided he didnt' want to sell it anymore.. so basically my buddy drove 11 houes for no reason. just for a guy to waste his time and money....

:mad: :mad: :mad:

he said he was going to trade my buddies drag car for his gn so my buddy drove 11 hours and when he got there he said he decided he didnt' want to trade after looking at the car for a little bit.. so my buddy said how much you want for the car i''ll get it...he told him how much then he said ok let me get it transfered when he said that the guy said that he decided he didnt' want to sell it anymore.. so basically my buddy drove 11 houes for no reason. just for a guy to waste his time and money....

:mad: :mad: :mad:

There is so much more to it than that. I drove 11 hours as well i didnt intend on not trading do you really think I would drive that far for no reason? The car he had was not what I expected and he made me really nervous with his hurried approach to the whole sale. I didnt turn down his money. If he would have had cash the car would have been his. I told him I was sorry and he seemed let down but not upset. My buddies and I thought he really handled it well. I dont want to rip on the car cause it was a nice car. but just not what I expected and there was no way I was trading my baby for something I would regret. After my frustration with the 1100 mile drive and everything my wife and I decided the car could stay. and after the first week the new daycare was open we made more than planed. So again. I hope lance understands and he sure seemed to when i met him. Nice guy

well what was all said is you and your dad wanted a drag car and he brought you one and you were more worried about the grill and the parking lights lenses..he said he even offered to get the money and you told him that you decided not to sell it...and i'm going to let you know he was HOTTT... but its over now just letting you know....

No I don't understand , the reason I was in a hurry is that i already drove so far , I spent the night in a motel I sent u 21 pic of my car over 2 weeks of talking with u Truth be told you did not have a clue what the HELL u were looking at i was trying to show u all about the motor , msd controls , nitrous etc. And all u could talk about was the damn grill or the damn parking lights I was telling u about the $3,300.00 trans and the $900.00 stall but all u cared about was small bull s$&t stuff just stay with your 14.00 sec. Gn and leave the fast 6.20 9.35 cars alone the least u could have done was pay me for time gas motel two days of work at $25.31 an hr but all u could say was hey man I sure am sorry . Sorry were in the HELL do u spend that at . But to all good guys at turbo Buick thanks for all your help some u guys are the best guys in world but Scott from WI or bumpingregal sure HELL ant one of them but learned a leason just beacause I am on web site were I thought I could trust a guy , well let's just say I was wrong for lake off a better word!!! PS as soon as I got home the next day I bought 87 GN 51,254 mile org. Owner for $12,000.00 cash in ment cond. So I got the car I realy wanted and I still got my 9.30 10.1/2 tire SS nova rusty grill no parking fender lights and all!! So to u Scott or bumpingregal as you guys know him u can take your car and your word as a so called man and shove it your A?s!!!!!!

No I don't understand , the reason I was in a hurry is that i already drove so far , I spent the night in a motel I sent u 21 pic of my car over 2 weeks of talking with u Truth be told you did not have a clue what the HELL u were looking at i was trying to show u all about the motor , msd controls , nitrous etc. And all u could talk about was the damn grill or the damn parking lights I was telling u about the $3,300.00 trans and the $900.00 stall but all u cared about was small bull s$&t stuff just stay with your 14.00 sec. Gn and leave the fast 6.20 9.35 cars alone the least u could have done was pay me for time gas motel two days of work at $25.31 an hr but all u could say was hey man I sure am sorry . Sorry were in the HELL do u spend that at . But to all good guys at turbo Buick thanks for all your help some u guys are the best guys in world but Scott from WI or bumpingregal sure HELL ant one of them but learned a leason just beacause I am on web site were I thought I could trust a guy , well let's just say I was wrong for lake off a better word!!! PS as soon as I got home the next day I bought 87 GN 51,254 mile org. Owner for $12,000.00 cash in ment cond. So I got the car I realy wanted and I still got my 9.30 10.1/2 tire SS nova rusty grill no parking fender lights and all!! So to u Scott or bumpingregal as you guys know him u can take your car and your word as a so called man and shove it your A?s!!!!!!

Im happy you found your gn. Good luck with everything. I have good reason for what I did and im sorry you dont understand. I drove just as far as you with no overnight at a hotel. I was up for 45 hours striaght. I dont want you to think your the only one that lost here. We both lost. As far as insults... Im gonna leave this whole topic alone. I am a stand up guy of my word. The car was not what I expected at all. In the pictures it looks mint. I could go on and on about all the stupid stuff That didnt add up but im not gonna. Whats done is done and We both learned a lot from this. You feel you got screwed and I feel misled. Thats all there is too it but you dont need to attack me and try to ruin my rep. Your Nova is bad a$$. We both know it. Just not what I expected. I dont think you lied to me. I just think how we look at things are just a bit different. End of story.