1987 Grand National Priced to Sell

well what was all said is you and your dad wanted a drag car and he brought you one and you were more worried about the grill and the parking lights lenses..he said he even offered to get the money and you told him that you decided not to sell it...and i'm going to let you know he was HOTTT... but its over now just letting you know....

Also I didnt want a drag car I said if I got it me and my dad would race it a few times before we tore it down to make it a street car to sell. From what I saw it would be hard to make it back into a street car. Just one more reason to not trade.

Bla bla bla if u can't make up your mind from 20 pic or more then u should have not wasted my time also u don't even want to sell the car I told u I could have the money wired to me or u but did not want nothing true or not true did u not tell me u would sell me the car u knew someone who could bring the car to me and u said u would split the cost of the del. Fee? Your rep should be trashed u r not a man of your word I said ok I will just buy the car now u say u don't want to sell what the am I and everyone else to think about u Scott just don't say s$&t u don't mean , keep your baby I just hope u don't do anyone like that again but u also told me this was the 2nd time u have done this as soon is heard that I knew I was dealing with someone I should never even talk to to put tha car back street it take about $800.00 bucks and u sell the $11,000.00 motor and $3,300.00 converter and $875.00 stall and do 10 times u don't know anything about a 6 sec car and u never will but your right it's over I got a lot nicer car and I did not have to drive 1100 miles and spend $700.00 . But best thing is I did not have to deal with a dumb a$& to do it. . End of story. PS don't do anyone else like u did me

Bla bla bla if u can't make up your mind from 20 pic or more then u should have not wasted my time also u don't even want to sell the car I told u I could have the money wired to me or u but did not want nothing true or not true did u not tell me u would sell me the car u knew someone who could bring the car to me and u said u would split the cost of the del. Fee? Your rep should be trashed u r not a man of your word I said ok I will just buy the car now u say u don't want to sell what the am I and everyone else to think about u Scott just don't say s$&t u don't mean , keep your baby I just hope u don't do anyone like that again but u also told me this was the 2nd time u have done this as soon is heard that I knew I was dealing with someone I should never even talk to to put tha car back street it take about $800.00 bucks and u sell the $11,000.00 motor and $3,300.00 converter and $875.00 stall and do 10 times u don't know anything about a 6 sec car and u never will but your right it's over I got a lot nicer car and I did not have to drive 1100 miles and spend $700.00 . But best thing is I did not have to deal with a dumb a$& to do it. . End of story. PS don't do anyone else like u did me

wow thats all I have to say. Wow When I said this is the second time i did this i ment the 2nd time I drove a long dang way and got let down. Any your right I dont know anything about a 6 second car. Sorry I never said I did.