You can type here any text you want

1987 grand national stolen 11/24/2009

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

trladynj

I know I have posted before, but I figured I would try again for the hell of it, our Grand National was stolen in Toms River Nj on the night of 11/24/2009 I know it is almost 6 months but here is the vin again 1g4gj1170hp459816 license plate on car was nj zgb13s, i truely believe that car is back in the Newark area where it originally came from, possibly garaged or most likely chopped, there is still a reward leading to recovery of car.......Thanks :mad::mad:

im from passaic county like 5 mins from newark, i only seen around 2-3 on the road since i got mine besides car shows, hopefully its not there otherwise you should start lookin for a new car, i seen alot of **** in newark i lived there for a couple years and um yea good luck with that its a shame, espescially around toms river area they could jump on the parkway and go wherever they want

well it blew through 2 easypass last one was union, so im sure it went right on 78 to newark, also we traded a 64 impala ss with some guys from newark that is how we acquired the gn, i truely believe they stole the car back, but with no prrof and cops wont go looking , there is nothing we can do......

Back