You can type here any text you want

1987 Grand National T Top $3300

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOSS

1987 Buick Grand National T Top This Is A Project Car Needs Body Work Car Is Fully Loaded Posi Rear All Power Options
Car Comes With Extra Parts
Drivres Door
Trunk Lid
Right Side Front Fender
Extra Interior In Good Shape
Don`t Wana Break It Up But If It Doesn`t Sell For This It Get`s Broken Up For Parts
Thanx Tony 848 250 3613
This Would Be Best For A Local Sale So You Come See It For Yourself

87 gn

will get pics in next few day`s getting one pm after another it is gonna be first come first serve TONY

87 Gn

THE CAR IS BLACK LIKE ALL GN`S I am located in woodbridge new jersey
nowhere near camden

Ah ok. Nevermind then. I thought you were a GN that's around Camden quite a bit.

Is there rust anywhere on the body of the vehicle?

Tony, when are you advailable so I can look at it, guess I cant drive it with the spindle?

Ah ok. Nevermind then. I thought you were a GN that's around Camden quite a bit.

Is there rust anywhere on the body of the vehicle?

yes there is rust THIS IS POSTED AS A PROJECT CAR . I priced it at the value of the motor trans and rear

complete motor and harness everything there $2000
. .brf trans $500
complete posi rear drum to drum drivshaft $ 800
............................................................$3300
the body is FREE with the purchase of this stuff
like I said hate to part it out it is saveable project but if it`s no worth that whole then it get`s cut up and 1 less GN in the world

87 Gn

WELL tomorrow it goes on e bay and if it does not meet my reserve it will be cut up for part`s and 1 less grand national in the world

That might be my old rust bucket, wasn't purchased form a guy in East Brunswick was it?:D

Back