You can type here any text you want

1987 grand national

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hi, I have just a few questions about your car. What condition is the interior in, I know you have pics. but its hard for me to see, are their any rips, cracks, fading, etc? Also has their ever been any body work done to the car, rust, dents, etc., and it is rust free correct? Has their ever been any major engine work or is it stock? Basically im in the market for a GN and have been for sometime now and just hoping to come across the right one. I have never had a GN but have owned several 442's and Hursts so I trying to learn what ever I can about GN's and what to look for when buying one. Where exactly in IN are you located. Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon. Thanks, Kris

These questions were not answered. Any reson why? If I missed you answering I apoligize in advance.

the car is now sold you guys missed out on a good deal especially the ones that wasted my time you know who you are and the ones that wasted my time acting like you had money and dont even have a pot to piss in

Hey twin34, your last comment will win you lots of fans on this Buick Comm board, for later ventures? Word passes fast around here, expecially with the top dogs. But from your comments, that doesnt matter to you.

dont take it personal i just tell it like it is and what i experienced ,i know that when selling something that type of stuff comes with the territory but one guy was supposed to be sending money via paypal to hold the car but never sent the money and i held the car for him for like 2 days but it doesnt matter i got the car sold but to the guys that helped me out on this forum i greatly appreciate im in the process of buying another one so you will hear from me again

Just joined looking for an 87 Regal T-Type or Grand National clean. I've had several over the years, die hard buick owner..I take care of my cars. Just sold my last one, want another!

Ive Tried To Call This Guy For Three Days Im Interested In The Car 817-538-2006 Call Me Your Voice Mail Is In Espanol Sen~or

I Think This Guy Is F.o.s. This Car Is Not For Sale Or He Would Return Calls He Needs To Be Booted From The Site

Back