You can type here any text you want

1987 Limited Turbo Regal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbojkt

I'm selling one of my Limited TR's. I have two of the 1035 that Buick made 1987. NADA has finally recognized this model and now includes it in the pricing guide. I purchased it 3 years ago from the original owner and it was bone stock. The car is only lightly modified and could easily be returned to be an original un-molested car. The biggest problem to return it to original would be to replace the passenger inner fender, which has a hole in it from a dump...see pictures. The original owner sold the T-Type wheels and had GN wheels on it. I have since bought a very good set of T-Type wheels which are on it now. The only body damage is the left rear quarter panel, but it's not serious, otherwise it's straight and rust free.

This car would be a great daily driver right now....a project to restore or just a good investment, as they continue to go up in value. The original paint has faded from the hood, top and trunk more since the pictures were taken, but still shines on the sides. The original Turbo just quit and
has been replaced with a TA49, and I put in a new camshaft, gear and chain last year...otherwise the motor is stock. The drivers door has started to sag but it's a pretty tight car for the age and miles!

It has the rare option of reclining front seats.

I'm asking $9,800.00 or best offer

163,000 miles
Stock Injectors,
Stock Intercooler,
Stock tranny and converter
TA49
RJC boost controller
Adj. Fuel Press Reg.
Hooker 2 1/2 dual exhaust
Pillar boost gauge
Knock Dectector
RJC Horn Ring
Kenne Bell pinion snubber
New battery
New Walbro fuel pump
108 -108 Cam with new chain and sprocket

Attachments

• T-Type 002 smaller.JPG
    T-Type 002 smaller.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 465
  • T-Type 003 smaller.JPG
    T-Type 003 smaller.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 460
  • T-Type 009 smaller.JPG
    T-Type 009 smaller.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 458
  • 87 Limited 04.jpg
    87 Limited 04.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 459
  • 87 Limited 005.jpg
    87 Limited 005.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 452
How much is it worth??

I haven't paid attention lately as to how much Turbo Regals are selling for...so what do you think is a realistic price for this car?

The economy is crap and the car market is all screwed up. The only thing that sells is low low mile mint stock cars it seems. Hard to put a price on anything anymore. Everything is pretty much only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. There is an a$$ for every seat that's for sure. It's buyers market. The colors and options are awesome on your T. My favorite combo. I would just make sure you post it on all the boards out there and get as much exposure as you can. Good luck with the sale!

Back