1987 Regal Limited W02

Turbobuick2410

It pains me to do this as I will never be able to replace this car but unfortunately I need somewhere to live as I am being forced outa my condo this week. Car is in underground garage and will need to be removed by Sunday the 17th.

Car has NO RUST or ROT and is NOT from the midwest and super low verifiable miles two owner car first owner has had 26 years.

Needs bumper fillers and paint is faded, power antenna is stuck up everything works including A/C

The bad I started replacing valve springs and the rear main seal so the oil pan is off same with valve covers, I was going to replace the plastic timing gear but have not gotten that far and car needs to be gone this week I don't have the time to put it back together as I have to relocate this week

Have all parts to put back together, car ran and drove fine installed new NOS accumulator ball and brake switch it still had a black switch in it. has brand new correct offset T/A GNX wheels with new 245/50/16 tires. If you have been looking for a Turbo Regal do not pass it up. Do Not Waste My Time as I don't have a lot of it. Please no text

Easiest way to get a hold of me is 224 520 4997 Scott Car is bone stock and unmolested still has factory chip intercooler scoop screen and have all the original window sticker and order sheet and maint record since new. $6500
87 Buick 001.JPG
87 Buick 002.JPG
87 Buick 003.JPG
buick v6 001.JPG
buick v6 002.JPG
buick v6 003.JPG
buick v6 004.JPG
87 Buick 001.JPG
87 Buick 002.JPG
87 Buick 003.JPG
buick v6 001.JPG
buick v6 002.JPG
buick v6 003.JPG
buick v6 004.JPG

I'll try to take some pics if the interior buy its dark in the garage here's the window sticker and yes its a G80

Attachments

• window sticker.jpg
    window sticker.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 104
Keep your head up man, life gets better. Had to leave my home in 2010, simplified, made a budget, work less & am alot happier rabbit ear television n all.