1987 T-top GN

for $9,000 to the first person who will either meet me within an hour or two of my house, have it shipped, or come pick it up. Between work and a few other things, I'm just not able to drive halfway to Illinois or Arkansas to meet people, sorry. Thanks for looking.

pics

i couldnt find your gallery pics under redwolf.help me out i would like to see some more pics.thanks

I have a friend looking for a GN, could you post some pics of the engine compartment. We both live relatively local, 70 miles or so. THX

Redwolf...Long story short my buddy who is into Mitsu's wanted to buy a TR after my GN hurt his feeling a few weeks back. I've been forwarding your stuff to him. Were supposed to go to the track tonight, so Im going to see if he wants to at least take a look at it. If your car was a hardtop I'd be eyeing it myself... :D

No offence, but have you tried Auto Trader or Old car Trader. They usually sell in there for about 12k to 15k. Just a suggestion. Oh and FYI the longest I've seen one in that price range sit is two weeks.

Nice lookin GN. I have been lookin on the forum for about 6 months trying to find a GN in my price range and that is local. Im from Greenville, SC and looking for a GN before i leave for Marine bootcamp next month. If you could send me some interior, under hood pics of the car to williamlslater@yahoo.com. Thanks