Votes: 3 23.1%
  • $6000-7000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • or more

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
87 T-type

HTML:
any offers? I'm willing to consider them, let me know.....

:confused: You're husband didn't want to negotiate and I had cash in hand. :D

87TurboGirl said:
see other post, that is recent

Bottom dollar is $4500. No exeptions, I will not part out the car. Car will only be for sale for the next week then we are going to keep it and fix, after that the car may be sold (if we dont keep it) for $7000-9000.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161886

How's a cam and lifters make a car worth 4k+ more than what you were asking? :) I hope you keep fix it and keep it, but I know what it's like to need the money. ;)

Well here’s the thing. The body is 99% perfect with NO RUST, extremely glossy paint, the interior is PERFECT. The only thing that needs done is cam and lifters, yet we have people offering less than 3k :confused: , there is no way. I've seen cars that have less that go for alot more. We still owe money on the car and we are taking a loss on it, but everyone has there stopping point, and $4500 is ours. This car needs less than $1000 to make it show condition. Sorry for the bluntness, but I’ve had ridiculous offers today. :rolleyes:

87TurboGirl said:
Well here’s the thing. The body is 99% perfect with NO RUST, extremely glossy paint, the interior is PERFECT. The only thing that needs done is cam and lifters, yet we have people offering less than 3k :confused: , there is no way. I've seen cars that have less that go for alot more. We still owe money on the car and we are taking a loss on it, but everyone has there stopping point, and $4500 is ours. This car needs less than $1000 to make it show condition. Sorry for the bluntness, but I’ve had ridiculous offers today. :rolleyes:

Don't be sorry, I know what it feels like. Had an offer for $120 on my 160# injectors, brand new, never used. :mad: Another jackass wanted $200 shipped for my carrillo rods..... to PUERTO RICO. :eek: WTF. Low-balling is low-balling, but that was flat insulting. :D

Yeah I had someone tell me they would give me $1 for my POS :eek: . And another offering $3200 :rolleyes: , a lot better, but still insulting! :mad:

87TurboGirl said:

The sharks like to circle when they "smell" blood in the water. Try not to sweat it. ;)