You can type here any text you want

1987 T-Type white, nice car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

m6z

I bought this car off a board member a few months ago. Its a clean no rust southern car. I had been wanting one of these cars for a long time, but after buying it seems that I don't drive it. So Im going to throw it back up for sale. I'm asking $6,000.00 firm. Thats what I paid for the car, so thats what I'll have to have to sell it, or it will sit in my garage and collect dust. I would just rather see it go to someone who would enjoy more. Car currently has 141,460 miles on it. Here the link from the original post I bought the car from and some current picts. Car is located in Parsons, KS 67357

thanks for looking,
doug

http://turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165272

sin071.jpg

sin072.jpg

sin074.jpg

sin063.jpg

sin062.jpg

off the market, please delete post

I have decided to keep the car.

thanks,
m6z

Car is back up for sale

I just purched another T-type off this board so my cars back up for sale.

thanks,
doug

might be interested. have some questions though.
what kind of turbo? stock replacement or different.
fuel? injectors? pump? anything like that.thanks in advance for the info

Stock turbo/injectors/pump. Car is pretty much stock except for a exhaust dump, crome up pipe and inlet pipe w/k&n.

Not looking for any trades. I purched another t-type so that's the reason its back up for sale.

No I won't be at the nats. Hopefully I can attend next year. Here's a pict of the door that's damaged and a picture of the dent in the deck lid.

door.jpg

sin070.jpg

ttt Car does currently have a lien on it with capital one auto as the holder. A great place to get a loan I might add. Fast online approval.

Back