You can type here any text you want

1987 T-Type white, nice car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
No not interested in making that kind of drive. I made a 700 mile trip to pick up my new car, so I not really up for a road trip.

t type

:confused: hi does car have clear title.
does everything work.
could i drive car to chicago'
thanks harold

Yes car does have a clean title. Car has never been wrecked. But since I took out a loan to buy the car, the title has a lein on it. So I don't have the title in hand. Everything works on the car except the raido, it works off and on. I don't see a problem with it making the trip, when I bought the car it made the drive from Texas just fine.

t type

hi
could i have a number where i can talk to you about the car.
thanks harold :confused:

This sure looks like a nice car. I believe that I taklked to you after you bought the car from Donnie. You beat me to it. It sure would look good in my garage back here in Lubbock. :)

Kyle

m6z said:
Yes car does have a clean title. Car has never been wrecked. But since I took out a loan to buy the car, the title has a lein on it. So I don't have the title in hand. Everything works on the car except the raido, it works off and on. I don't see a problem with it making the trip, when I bought the car it made the drive from Texas just fine.

Why would the lein holder keep your title if they have a lein on it?
I live in kansas and when i had a lein on any car, I would get the title with their name on the title on the bottom portion....
Unless its in limbo...

Hope you sell it, where are the pics of the new car? :biggrin:

BW

man i would love to have this car. only if you would be interested in my malibu.....ahhhh.....you sure you dont need another clean gbody??? and i need a trip to kansas never been there.... ;)

been to kansas, youre not missing much. m6z i cant believe you havent sold that car yet. id get it if i hat the money. unfourtanatly my move to florida has strapped me and i will probally not be able to start looking for a gn or a t for probally at least 6 months, and that depends on how fast i can get a good job, :( :mad:

Back