1987 T-Type white, nice car

No not interested in making that kind of drive. I made a 700 mile trip to pick up my new car, so I not really up for a road trip.

t type

:confused: hi does car have clear title.
does everything work.
could i drive car to chicago'
thanks harold

Yes car does have a clean title. Car has never been wrecked. But since I took out a loan to buy the car, the title has a lein on it. So I don't have the title in hand. Everything works on the car except the raido, it works off and on. I don't see a problem with it making the trip, when I bought the car it made the drive from Texas just fine.

t type

hi
could i have a number where i can talk to you about the car.
thanks harold :confused:

This sure looks like a nice car. I believe that I taklked to you after you bought the car from Donnie. You beat me to it. It sure would look good in my garage back here in Lubbock. :)

Kyle

m6z said:
Yes car does have a clean title. Car has never been wrecked. But since I took out a loan to buy the car, the title has a lein on it. So I don't have the title in hand. Everything works on the car except the raido, it works off and on. I don't see a problem with it making the trip, when I bought the car it made the drive from Texas just fine.

Why would the lein holder keep your title if they have a lein on it?
I live in kansas and when i had a lein on any car, I would get the title with their name on the title on the bottom portion....
Unless its in limbo...

Hope you sell it, where are the pics of the new car? :biggrin:

BW

man i would love to have this car. only if you would be interested in my malibu.....ahhhh.....you sure you dont need another clean gbody??? and i need a trip to kansas never been there.... ;)

been to kansas, youre not missing much. m6z i cant believe you havent sold that car yet. id get it if i hat the money. unfourtanatly my move to florida has strapped me and i will probally not be able to start looking for a gn or a t for probally at least 6 months, and that depends on how fast i can get a good job, :( :mad: