You can type here any text you want

1987 T-Type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Diamondguy

I am selling my 1987 T-Type, CAR IS NOT STOCK and not for everyone, I wont sell it to a 16 year old kid looking for their first car. it is bored .30 over, balanced, 50 lb injectors, head studs, oil pump, fuel pump, cam, intake, K&N filter, turbo (TA or TE 60) I don't remember which, hypertech pump gas chip (93 octane), AC doesnt work (I don't know why I never tried to fix it), the passanger side of the bench seat has a couple of tears in it, the rubber strips next to the driver side and passenger side windows are all cracked. It has been re-painted before I owned it, I had it wet sanded, I would say its a 10 foot paint job, it has some chips and dings.....
low option car, split bench, roll down windows, ........real sleeper and a blast to drive, if you put drag radials on it and it hooked up it would be even faster. I am working on puting up picutures (this pic thing is driving me nuts) send your address for more if you are interested
first 10k takes it
feel free to ask questions I am sure I am forgeting things
Thanks

Attachments

• pass side out.jpg
    pass side out.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 1,090
  • IMG_0297.jpg
    IMG_0297.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1,091
  • trunk.jpg
    trunk.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 1,083
  • back seat floor.jpg
    back seat floor.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 1,083
  • back seat a.jpg
    back seat a.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,079
more

has 150 mph speedo that says 50 something thousand miles on it, I did not put it in and am assuming that the miles are not accurate. the car looks great and as you can see isn't rusty at all
have a 3" cat, an intake and a flywheel in the trunk for some reason (I must have bought them with the car)

Good luck with your sale, just a heads up...some will rip into you for calling it a 't-type' instead of a 'turbo T'. Looks nice. Oh and where are you located?

You can upload pics off your PC to photobucket.com Then post the links here.

Is the car still for sale? Do you have any pictures of the underhood area?

I will try to put some up

Attachments

• engine 1.jpg
    engine 1.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 420
  • engine 2.jpg
    engine 2.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 415
  • engine 3.jpg
    engine 3.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 413
  • engine 4.jpg
    engine 4.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 414
I guess it worked, the car is still available right now. Its in the warehouse for the winter but I can pull it out any time if you want to see it
thanks
Steve

Back