1987 Turbo Limited

I did install the stock type seats that I mentioned above. I will have pics with the stock type seats tomorrow. Also I forgot to mention that the car also has H&R poly motor mounts, and a relocated Optima battery. It also comes with the stock hood, decklid, bumpers, and many other stock parts. I will try to get a list of allof the mods and extras that it comes with together in next day or two. Thanks

Steve

Here are a few more pics. Thanks

Attachments

• altd 001.jpg
    altd 001.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 253
  • altd 002.jpg
    altd 002.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 238
..and a few more. Thanks

Steve

Attachments

• altd 004.jpg
    altd 004.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 248
  • altd 006.jpg
    altd 006.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 235
  • altd 007.jpg
    altd 007.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 235
  • altd 008.jpg
    altd 008.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 231
Here are a few requested pics of the Limited. I apologize for the trunk shots being dark and I will try to get some better ones soon. The other pic is of the bottom of the one of the doors to show that there is no door rust. I went ahead and pulled the drive side door panel last night just to make sure eveyrthing looked good inside the door and it was clean and rust free with no signs of any repairs. i will do the same to the pass. door tomorrow. Thanks

Steve

Attachments

• Buickdr 001.jpg
    Buickdr 001.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 192
  • Buickdr 003.jpg
    Buickdr 003.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 181
  • Buickdr 005.jpg
    Buickdr 005.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 179
Are you still going to put up a full list of mods and extras that come with it, also any more engine pics, did you delete the a/c? Is it able to be put back on if so, I see the welded in panel on passenger firewall.

The A/C has been removed but could be reinstalled. The firewall panel is bolted on using the existing holes that the A/C box used. The car comes with most all of the A/C components other than the A/C box itself. It coms with the compressor, lines and most of the other small pieces. It also comes with the original bumpers, hood, decklid, and many other pieces- a pick up bed load. Thanks

Steve

Does it have cats or cutouts? Can you give me a full list of modifications? Do you have all of the receipts? How about any more pictures?

I thought it was sold, but it didn't work out so its still for sale. Racer1 I will PM you. Thanks

Steve