1987 Turbo Regal 9.Flat Project Car

V6 Beast

Under Pressure
Up for sale is a 109 Block Turbo Regal racecar. It is a new project with all new parts. It is about 99.9% complete. It is ready for some final updates and then testing & setting suspension. I have all the receipts and complete list of everything in the build and it is $43,117. Asking price is $25,000 OBO for everything. And before you ask, no you can’t drive it on the street. Here are the highlights. I have the complete build sheet if you want it. Most everything is brand new although it has been sitting for a couple years other than starting it. Email with any questions at sully@v6racing.com

See video of it idling in driveway here:

Engine

Anderson Built Girdled Motor with a King’s 3.54 stroke Billet Crank, Arias pistons, GRP pro Aluminum rods, solid roller cam, Champion GN1-R Heads with full race port, Champion Racing Intake, Precision HPQ 70 Turbo, Champion AC Delete bracket, Champion 1” Plenum Spacer, 95 Lb/Hr Flow Matched Injectors. It was modeled after my TSM motor only with better stuff. Motor will easily turn 7500-7800 RPM. All brand new other than start up.

Chassis

87 Turbo Regal in Blue with full cage, Kirby racing seat, QA-1 Adjustable Shocks, BellTech 2” drop spindles, tubular front uppers, Aerospace front disc brakes, Flaming River manual steering box, HR Parts Upper & Lower rear control arms, HR Parts anti-sway Bar, Hurst Quarter Stick with button, parachute, 5 gallon fuel cell with SS lines (Lines are more than 5 years old and should be replaced), Aeromotive A1000 Fuel pump, Cotton 3” Single shot SS exhaust, SS Downpipe, HR Part motor mounts, Aluminum Radiator, parachute. There are 2 dents in the roof where it was raised on a lift until it hit something (see pics). It was like this when we got it. All brand new other than start up.

Driveline

Janis Transmission built TH-400 with Transbrake, Reverse manual valve body, PTS Extreme Torque converter, Aluminum Driveshaft, 33 Spline Moser axles, Moser Spool, C-Clip Eliminators, 3.73 Gears, T/A Diff Cover, Bogart Aluminum Wheels (Rears drilled for screws). All brand new other than start up.

Electronics

Classic FAST, MSD Distributor, Crane ignition box, Crane Fireball Coil, battery relocated to trunk, emergency cut-off switch, alternator solenoid, CV 1600 Volt system, electric booster water pump, electric vacuum pump, twin electric radiator fans. FAST came out of another car. Everything else is brand new other than start up.

Attachments

• bc-side.jpg
    bc-side.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 1,238
  • bc-backside.jpg
    bc-backside.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 1,141
  • bs-frontside.jpg
    bs-frontside.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 1,080
  • bs-front.jpg
    bs-front.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 1,046
  • bc-back.jpg
    bc-back.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 1,058
  • bc-engine.jpg
    bc-engine.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 1,162
  • bc-engine2.jpg
    bc-engine2.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 1,122
  • bc-dent.jpg
    bc-dent.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 1,052
  • bc-dent2.jpg
    bc-dent2.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 1,015
OK Guys.. I am moving so I really need to sell this. It is great collection of parts if nothing else. $20k OBO. I can bring it to BG.

LOL I have a Hellcat now :D

Steve, I was asking the poster that copied your statement...:D
I now you have been there for a looonng time! :smuggrin:
Good luck w/ the Hellcat.. Watch out for a good running TR.. Don't want to see you wind up in the kill section!:banghead:

Good luck w/ the Hellcat.. Watch out for a good running TR.. Don't want to see you wind up in the kill section!:banghead:

Yep! Has has already happened.
Old man, Turbo Lou, had to red light by 2 secs, to "beat Spoolfool!:D

Yep! Has has already happened.
Old man, Turbo Lou, had to red light by 2 secs, to "beat Spoolfool!:D

LMAO. This thing is pretty damn quick on the street when it gets traction but I will be careful :D

Speaking of Hellcats, just saw my first widebody Hellcat down my street. I got so excited. I thought it was a Demon. HC uses the same fenders flares as the Demon. Very nice.

I believe it is, I purchased some of the last items he had last year before he moved and I didn’t see this car but I will ask him.