backbuick.JPG

buiiiick21.JPG

readend231.JPG

buickengine2.JPG

booooosted.JPG

buickdenali2.JPG

buickdenali3.JPG

buickdenali4.JPG

almost stock, 125k motor, Built tranny w/ stage right transbrake w/ less then 100 miles on it.. 3k stall lock up converter.. paint is good shape, interior is good besides headliner, valve covers leak a bit, reliable car, can drive anywhere!

upgrades include

Walbro + hotwire
TA-66 (not installed)
3in Downpipe with external (not installed)
3in chrome pipes
LT1 mass air meter + Translator
UMI upper and lower control arms.
Built tranny (friend has same exact tranny with alot of 10 second passes on it)

any other info please call 203 619 4692 or email awd16gtalon@aol.com

looking for $7,000k OBO... intrested in trades.. motavated to sell...

i have a bunch of cars in east hampton conn. if your maybe interested in some kinda trade give me a call and i'll give you the list of what i have. 203 605 4704 james

not a bad car,i dont live to far here in nyc and know new haven good. couple of q's. is it column shifted. pics of the car look good any rust or dents etc......and how neg. is the price. good luck and thanx

Originally posted by boostedgm
not a bad car,i dont live to far here in nyc and know new haven good. couple of q's. is it column shifted. pics of the car look good any rust or dents etc......and how neg. is the price. good luck and thanx

only spot of rust on the car is the very bottom of the driver's side door, its prolly, half the size of a penny? its really small.. im pretty neg. on the price.. theres no dents on the body of the car.. it really shines after a good wash and wax... any more questions feel free to call 203 619 4692 my name is Rich

sorry for not calling didnt know times ur home,didnt want to be a telemarketer. i want to try and come up friday to see if u still have it. if u can mail back a time that is good for u. thanx

Originally posted by boostedgm
sorry for not calling didnt know times ur home,didnt want to be a telemarketer. i want to try and come up friday to see if u still have it. if u can mail back a time that is good for u. thanx

friday is cool, ill be where the car is from like, 330 till whenever.. its my cell phone, i can talk whenever you call, i got a laid back job :)

dont hesitate to call :)