You can type here any text you want

1987 Turbo-T Limited, Dark Gray, Landau top, Cornering lamps, fluffy bench seat!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Tim - The guy didn't come through on my cobra so I'm still up in the air. If I sell something soon I'll get back with you. Good Luck on selling your car and nice speaking with you last week. Thanks for your time.

Shane

Tim,

Your car is worth every penny. I'm sorry you are not out in California or I wish my relatives in Ohio had a place to store the vehicle. I'd buy it in a heart beat. VERY VERY NICE RIDE.

Best regards,

Tyson
PS - If you would consider shipping to California for $12500 total, you'd have a deal.

I would have bought it on the spot, Tim. The digital dash made me have second thoughts. Thanks for taking the time to answer a few of my questions about the car.

No problem................. and after owning a variety of turbo cars now, I actually prefer the digital dash. I don't understand at all why some people don't like them.

It doesn't get much more 80's than that............ :cool:

Back