1987 Turbo-T WE4 WO2 for sale in Ohio

Would like to sell this by spring. Its a mechanically tip top clean car, Im surprised no one has at least stopped out to see it.
I imagine it would be hard to find a clean mechanically sound car and have a high quality professional paint job for the money.

I forgot to mention. The car was appraised 2 years ago for insurance puposes. The appraiser came out and spent about 1 hour inspecting the car. It was appraised at $16K

Man, what A nice "rare" car. Wish I could sell my Blazer. I would be all over this thing. Not many WE4's built. GLWS

I thought I sent those to you. I sent them to a couple people. PM me your email and I will send them.
I apologize but im getting ovewhelmed with emails and PMs on this car so its hard to keep everyone straight.
Still no one has come out to see it yet though.

I thought I sent those to you. I sent them to a couple people. PM me your email and I will send them.
I apologize but im getting ovewhelmed with emails and PMs on this car so its hard to keep everyone straight.
Still no one has come out to see it yet though.

No problem... PM sent!

is the price 8500 -- do you know what kind of front mount intercooler is on car--you say you paid 200 but you might of got a knne bell "big boy" for that price who knows?

I work about ten minutes from where this car is. If anyone wants me to go vouch for this cars condition or to just check it out, i have no problem doing that as long as the seller doesnt either.

Looks like a steal of a price for this car BTW. Just by looking at the a-arms from the engine pics appears the underneath is just as clean.