1987 turbo-t, white, 38k miles, astroroof

NEO

As much as I hate to sell this, here it is.

1987 Buick Regal Turbo T, 38000 miles

Never seen snow, never seen salt. I will not let anyone test drive this till after the salt season is over and we have had at least a week of good rain.

3.8l SFI Turbo (same as grand national, and t-types)
200r4 Auto
3.42 Posi rear

This is a special order car. Factory Options.

White paint
Grey interior
Black out trim
Manual seats
Manual windows
Astro roof
Power door locks
Posi rear axle
AM radio

Aftermarket parts:

Kenne belle ram air kit
K&N open air filter
Custom cold air pipe
Manual Boost Controller
Adjustable wastegate
Turbo oil filter
HKS Blow off valve
Adjustable fuel pressure regulator
Red armstrong 93 octane chip
3" ls-1 MAF
Mass air flow translator
Underdrive pulleys
160 degree thermostat
3" terry houston down pipe
3" terry houston cut out pipe
2.5 custom dual rear exhaust
Rear air bags
Drag shocks
Kirbans pinion snubber
Boost gauge (a pillar mount)
Air/Fuel gauge (a pillar mount)
EGT gauge (a pillar mount)
Fuel pressure gauge (fuel rail mount)
Water temp gauge (pod under radio)
Oil pressure gauge (pod under radio)

Interior is mint on this car. Exterior there is a ding in three places, the trunk front right corner less than the size of a nickel, the front passenger fender less than the size of a nickel, and on the rear left of the hood there is a small dent. There is no rust at all on this car. The left b pillar has some paint checking. Car still has the original front tires. I have never driven this car even in the rain. It won third place for mid eighties stock hard top a few years back at the autorama. In the past two years I can count on one hand how many times I have drove it. This car is a strong runner. On 17psi of boost, which it is set-up right now, 93 octane, exhaust capped off, street tires and no boost on launch it will pull 13.2 on a 1.9 sixty foot. This in not bad for a low boost stock turbo car. Shortblock was replaced under warranty back in the early 90's. I have most of the stock parts, and seven years of turbo regal magazine subscriptions to go with it.

$15000 obo

P1010063.jpg

P1010061.jpg

P1010060.jpg

P1010059.jpg

Bumpers

Are the bumpers painted or fiberglas? Do you have any of the original parts?

Beautiful car! seems like an excellent price to me....wish I had the $$.

Good luck. :cool:

Nice car. I saw the Joyce Buick license plate frame and did a double take. I drive by there every day on my way to work ! It's a nice Turbo T but I'm hoping to get into a GN for the same investment although it will undoubtedly have more miles on it. Good luck with the sale. I'll keep an eye on your car and if the price comes down I may look at it.

Nice car. I saw the Joyce Buick license plate frame and did a double take. I drive by there every day on my way to work ! It's a nice Turbo T but I'm hoping to get into a GN for the same investment although it will undoubtedly have more miles on it. Good luck with the sale. I'll keep an eye on your car and if the price comes down I may look at it.

I wasn't paying any attention to the car's location until you mentioned Joyce Buick, then I recognized that boost controller. I saw this car in person once last summer at Quaker Steak and it is NICE!

Another pm sent, have you gotten them all b/c i keep getting error messages???

White bumpers

As much as I hate to sell this, here it is.

1987 Buick Regal Turbo T, 38000 miles

Never seen snow, never seen salt. I will not let anyone test drive this till after the salt season is over and we have had at least a week of good rain.

3.8l SFI Turbo (same as grand national, and t-types)
200r4 Auto
3.42 Posi rear

This is a special order car. Factory Options.

White paint
Grey interior
Black out trim
Manual seats
Manual windows
Astro roof
Power door locks
Posi rear axle
AM radio

Aftermarket parts:

Kenne belle ram air kit
K&N open air filter
Custom cold air pipe
Manual Boost Controller
Adjustable wastegate
Turbo oil filter
HKS Blow off valve
Adjustable fuel pressure regulator
Red armstrong 93 octane chip
3" ls-1 MAF
Mass air flow translator
Underdrive pulleys
160 degree thermostat
3" terry houston down pipe
3" terry houston cut out pipe
2.5 custom dual rear exhaust
Rear air bags
Drag shocks
Kirbans pinion snubber
Boost gauge (a pillar mount)
Air/Fuel gauge (a pillar mount)
EGT gauge (a pillar mount)
Fuel pressure gauge (fuel rail mount)
Water temp gauge (pod under radio)
Oil pressure gauge (pod under radio)

Interior is mint on this car. Exterior there is a ding in three places, the trunk front right corner less than the size of a nickel, the front passenger fender less than the size of a nickel, and on the rear left of the hood there is a small dent. There is no rust at all on this car. The left b pillar has some paint checking. Car still has the original front tires. I have never driven this car even in the rain. It won third place for mid eighties stock hard top a few years back at the autorama. In the past two years I can count on one hand how many times I have drove it. This car is a strong runner. On 17psi of boost, which it is set-up right now, 93 octane, exhaust capped off, street tires and no boost on launch it will pull 13.2 on a 1.9 sixty foot. This in not bad for a low boost stock turbo car. Shortblock was replaced under warranty back in the early 90's. I have most of the stock parts, and seven years of turbo regal magazine subscriptions to go with it.

$15000 obo

P1010063.jpg

P1010061.jpg

P1010060.jpg

P1010059.jpg

Are the white bumpers from the factory ?