1987 turbo T with 9,900 miles

rmas

I have a 1987 turbo T for sale IT has 9,900 miles on it the car is all orginal .with the orginal tires the car has been kept in a climate control garage The car is black cherry with T tops. My number is 423 772 3535 asking 24,900 E Mail rmas37687@hotmail.com I have pictures on E Bay under Buick regal

Its a website where you can download pics and then transfer them to this forum. Its easier. Go to photobucket.com, register, and upload your pics from your computer. Then you can download them to this site.

I think I looked at this car at Bristol about ten years ago at the Buick's @ Bristol event and it is a time capsule. It has to be the same one because there's not to many like this that are this nice.

I think I looked at this car at Bristol about ten years ago at the Buick's @ Bristol event and it is a time capsule. It has to be the same one because there's not to many like this that are this nice.
Yes i had it at Bristol 10 or 15 years ago Thanks Bob

If you would like to email me a link I will see if I can post them for you.

Ronnie

Can you get the pictures off of E Bay I have 24 pictures on there under Buick Regal for sale. My e mail is rmas37687@hotmail Isure appreciate your help dont know much abought computers Thanks a lot Bob

Bob,
I tried to find it on ebay and post a link here for ya, but there aren't any cars on ebay that match your description.
Sorry, I tried. Hopefully you sold it and that's why it's no longer out there.

I've seen engines sell on here for 8-10k, Strokers and Stage. This "bad economy", you need to drop the price is getting old. Play in the market you need to, but the price of these cars isn't going to stay low forever. People need to start accepting...if you want a nice Turbo Regal, your gonna start paying for them. I've seen at least 5-6 killer cars on here in the 18-22k range and they are worth every penny.
Mine is totally rust free, 24k mile, T-top and it would never leave my drive for under 25k, and that's after I put most of the original items back on it and keep the high performance stuff.

Group, I have had several moderators ask for this thread to be cleaned up.
Posts that were not applicable to this sale have been hidden from public view, but the mods can still see them.
If you have any questions send me a PM.