You can type here any text you want

1988 chrysler conquest tsi clean car low miles.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UnderdogGN

P1010064.jpg
1988 chrysler conquest tsi. 2.6l 4cyl turbo rear wheel drive.
runs and drives good. 5 speed, hard to get into gear sometimes. have an extra 5 speed to go with it.
extra set of 8 in wheels. now it has 7s in front and 9s in rear. powdercoated black with recent tires.
77xxx miles witch is low for these cars. came stock with adjustable struts.
paint is good, small faded area. couple rust bubbles starting. passenger subframe has surface rust. i painted it with POR15 so the rust is killed. if i find time ill grind it completely off and weld in fresh metal.
new cap, roter, plugs, wires, custom built 3in turbo back exhaust. sounds great. aem uego wideband, autometer boost guage. gm maf conversion with maf translator. egr deleted. battery relocated to the rear.
black leather interior.normal wear on drivers seat, needs a shift boot, steering wheel has a small tear and common steeringwheel tilt problem. i just dont have time to fix it .doesnt bother me.
looking to get $4800 obo or trade for a intercooled turbo buick.
574-299-6312. best way to get ahold of me is text. i know im forgetting something. pics are old. before mods. car sat in storage for ten years of its life, i just brought it back out on the road.
P1010053.jpg
P1010058.jpg
P1010059.jpg

Yep tons of fun. Handles great! It now has a manual boost controller. Once I get it set up right I'll have it set at 15 psi. More pics to come tonight

That looks a lot like the way Supra's have their turbos set-up.

the motor is hurt now. offered it to the guy i bought it from, no word yet. if he doesnt buy it its probably just gonna sit for a long time.

not exactly sure . itt happened saturday, was driving fine then oil press. droped a lil bit and started vibrating/ shaking bad when driving , i drove it like 20 miles like this. its parked now, still runs but somethings wrong

figured it out. its the transmission mount. hopefully will get that fixed. still need to find out if the original owner wants his car back because he said he wanted to be first in line.

Back