1988 Cutlass Supreme Classic

wnarunm

FS 1988 Cutlass Supreme Classic
I inherited this Cutlass from my grandmother after she passed away. It has been in my family since purchased in 1987. I have personally put 20K miles on it over the last year as my personal daily driver. It gets 20.5 mpg highway and 14 city. The milage is now 53K miles and it has been a great car. It has never been involved in an accident and the interior is just like it came from the factory. There is a short in the factory radio and the heater core needs replacing (it is disconnected so it does not leak, it hasn't been cold enough to warrant replacement) The paint is factory original and is showing its age. However this is an excellent daily driver and really close to being a great collector/bling bling car hahaha

The car is located in Albany Ga, But I can travel to meet up.

Car Specs
• 307 V8
• Automatic
• 53,000 Original Miles
• Everything Stock
• Immaculate Factory Interior
• Never Wrecked
• Family Owned
• VIN 1G3GR11Y9JP313846

$3500

EMAIL ME PLEASE!!! Scdaffron@yahoo.com

The car looks great! Wish I had the extra $$ to pick it up for a DD and ditch this stupid Grand Cherokee I have...

Very Nice, identical to my first car!!! With the exception that mine had the rare honeycomb factory wheels and T-tops. Otherwise, DAMN NICE CAR!! I WISH I COUL HAVE IT! I built a motor for my mine and wrecked it 13 days after getting my liscence. Ended up rolling it 9 times down a hill so there wasnt much left except the motor! Good luck selling the car. I love it!! -----Jeremy