You can type here any text you want

1989 TTA for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sponhower

What can I say about this car other than it was not taken care of. The car has some slight mods but the worst thing is I think it spent it's whole life outside till I bought it a few months ago. I am trying to sell it because I have started some major home improvements and my funds are disapearing fast so I need to sell this and get some money back. The car reads 33,000 miles and I did a carfax and it comes back clean. I don't want anyone to think this is a turnkey car it needs work to be perfect. I started to disassemble the motor to clean everything and replace the seals but that is as far as I got. So this car is not in running condition as of this point. I see these cars go for around 15,000 to 20,000 with this amount of miles. You could put some money in this car and still be less money in the long run. I'm asking $6,000.00 and would be able to send pictures if needed. I'm located in northern Indiana and can be reached @ 260-615-2709
Thanks
Aaron

Back