1989 TTA (t-top, cloth), 5900 miles, Western Washington

looks like it had a front license plate on at one time. Did all the festival cars have plates on the front?? I think 29k is too much. But it does look pretty mint.

From the ad:

"This car was at the Indy 500 as a special event car for Pontiac. While it wasn’t the car that Paced the race, it was there for press, drivers and company executives to drive during the race event. It was invoiced to our dealership, it has been on our showroom on display and in heated storage. The car has never been licensed. The dealer drives this car occasionally and needs the space. He is going to sell this car or his 61 Corvette. Serious inquiries only."

I Love dealing with dealerships...

Never been licensed and it has 5K on it, does that mean it still covers a 6 year 60,000 mile warranty from GM?

Nice car, its a little over priced since its at a dealership, but low miles is a added plus.

Too bad its not a hardtop cloth car, id buy it right now :)

BW

Hey I just got that beautiful gorgeous car........ but for the right price everything is for sale.

Hey I just got that beautiful gorgeous car........ but for the right price everything is for sale.

I'm thinking about looking at the 5900 mile TTA in western Washington...so

OK.....I'll ask.....what may be the "right price" for yours ??

Quick 6

right price

alright.

let me put this into perspective.

HARD TOP COLTH CAR, most rare TTA possible.

LOWEST MILES EVER

I can't put a price on this........

alos I am drunk right now as I just got back from a wedding but if you are seriuous call me

Home 780-973-3377
cell 780-238-3410

Thanks,
Jarred.

Hey guys my gf thinks I sound like a dick in my last text, sorry if I sound like a Dick I really am la little intoxicated and don'r mean to sound like a dick.

I love this forum and those who contrubute to itr

Jarred.

Lmao

I thought it was funny as hell. Just the straight up truth..."I'm drunk."

Plus, I think some of us figured out that your type matched your speech at that moment. An added bonus.:D

alright.

let me put this into perspective.

HARD TOP COLTH CAR, most rare TTA possible.

LOWEST MILES EVER

I can't put a price on this........

alos I am drunk right now as I just got back from a wedding but if you are seriuous call me

Home 780-973-3377
cell 780-238-3410

Thanks,
Jarred.

Jarred your car sounds awesome but i wanna see if the owner of one of the 2 tta's that weren't white or if the tta convertible's 2 owners (possibly 3) are on this website to beat you out for the most rare tta TR member.

Ya I did not even think of those cars so yeah they would be more rare and I do believe that the owner is a TB.com member. I think one is burgandy and one is black??? I am not sure on that at all though, I just think I remember seeing a pic of a burgandy turbo car.

From what I have read..one was Red and one was Black.

There is also two short You-tube video's of one of the convertable TTA's that claim it's in PA ??

Hey Quick 6 Racing did you ever race with RIchard or DJ Soon?? They are my cousins in Vancouver and have some pretty fast GNs

jarredsoon said:
Ya I did not even think of those cars so yeah they would be more rare and I do believe that the owner is a TB.com member. I think one is burgandy and one is black??? I am not sure on that at all though, I just think I remember seeing a pic of a burgandy turbo car.

tta%20black.JPG

tta%20blackbackms.JPG

red%20frontms.JPG

TTA%20redms.JPG

rob.... wtf!!!! could you couldnt post smaller pics

next time just post the links

that last post is a bandwidth killer

1600+ x 1300+ 555k pics is insane to post on a forum
it even slowed down my fios server
2.2megs even at my quick speed is about 15seconds
i felt like i was on dialup again
crazy

rob.... wtf!!!! could you couldnt post smaller pics

next time just post the links

that last post is a bandwidth killer

1600+ x 1300+ 555k pics is insane to post on a forum
it even slowed down my fios server
2.2megs even at my quick speed is about 15seconds
i felt like i was on dialup again
crazy

Didn't you read. He's a Tech Anarchist. ;)

Are those real TTA's from the factory out of the 1500 built? Or were they painted/converted afterwards? I thought that all TTA's were the same with the exception of a few rare ones that were hardtop and or cloth interior? Could one of you more knowledgeable gents clarify :biggrin: