You can type here any text you want

1989 TTA Turbo Trans Am 20th Anniversary Indy Pace Car, Festival Car #11

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

360chris

1989 TTA 20th Anniversary Indy Pace Car, Turbo Trans Am, Festival Car #11 with full documentation.

Rare #11 of only 187 festival cars made. Power widows, power locks, AC and rare cloth interior that's in very good condition with some wear on driver’s seat - no rips or tears. Also has original GM floor mats with turbo TA custom embroidered. The engine compartment looks like new with some tasteful mods that look better than stock. Original California car - I have it in storage in upstate NY [just outside of Albany NY] and I will be talking photos of it mid to late January and offering it up for sale at that time.

This car is a clean california car with no rust. The rear wing is not warped but it does have some common cracks on the bottom where it mounts to the spoiler. Power everything – and it all works. Also has a viper alarm installed with a remote power lock and hatch release. Good idle, oil pressure and coolant temperatures. The car shifts perfect. There have been a few tasteful mods done to the car; the engine was rebuilt from top to bottom, TA49 turbo installed, 3" downpipe that runs through factory catalytic converter and factory exhaust. The car has never been raced, but was run at a track in southern California and it went 12.03 on drag radials. I think it could run quicker. The car has not been raised in excess of 20 psi and has no knock. Passed California Emissions - Sept '06. The car runs and drives well. It does not stall out or overheat.

The quickest and one of the most collectable Trans Ams ever produced. KBB value is $19,200 without considering the production # of 11 and only 187 Festival Cars originally produced - this one is at the top of the collectors list.

I will have photos of this car soon - should be out of storage mid January and I will entertain all offers at that time.

Thanks,
Chris
518-928-4172

Back