You can type here any text you want

1991 Buick Skylark 38K original miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Oaktown

t-typeless for 5 yrs..ugh
1991 Buick Skylark 4 door. 38,700 original miles. 3.3 V6, AT. very clean inside and out. Runs and drives great. New water pump, motor mount, spark plugs, rotor, front brake pads, fuel filter, pcv valve and coolant temp. sensor. AM/FM radio, power windows, A/C blows cold. Car has been garaged most of its life. Everything is original and everything is there down to the spare tire, jack, owners manual and original license plate brackets. White paint is in very nice condition as is the blue interior. Salvage title from minor fender bender. Car passed smog and brake and lamp inspection, tags until next June 2007. Would be a great commuter or scraper. Ready for rims and stereo. I have the title in my hand ready to go. $1800 come with cash and drive it home today. sorry to all who responded before. i had some computer trouble, but just email/call me again. I may consider trades for mustang 5.0 or old school muscle cars or other cars. email CaliOak510@aol.com or 510-919-5665

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/72pontiac@sbcglobal.net/album?.dir=/e365scd

Attachments

• 91skylark 028.jpg
    91skylark 028.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 44
Back