You can type here any text you want

1991 plymouth laser, NA, but have Turbo parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
http://www.cardomain.com/id/cyprus_da3dalus

Very nice red fwd laser, wished i had the time to put it back together.

I purchased this car august 2004 with intent to do a swap, take the bad NA 2.0 out and install turbo pistons and header with turbo.....

I have alot of extra parts for this car, i paid 1800.00 for it with a bad motor, the car is in pristine condition and it is what ive wanted for 5 years, but not enough time to put it together.

Top of the list, act 2100 clutch, someones baddass pulleys, strut bar, rear bar, new goodyear tires.... Car is just like it looks in pics, but now motor is out and everything is labled...
I have a turbo engine harness, turbo, stock header, intercooler, hoses, ecm, extra good head, lots and lots of extras... 2 sets (8) standard turbo pistons....
I purchased this car because it has potential of being a super super super nice turbo laser, but never got around to fixing it.
Needs a 2.0 block, someone stuffed a 1.8 hyundai block under the 2.0 head from previous buyer, is a original 2.0 car.

I would love to put in a 2.4 motor into it, but currently dont know much about DSM's....

Engine out
Perfect body and interior, still smells new, purchased from original owner...
Nebraska title...
$2000.00 Cash

he was asking 4000.00 for it with a bad motor...
LOTS OF GOODIES... read upper link, No custom intake.
I have 2800.00 into it.. Not including driving to and from...This car is vvvvverrrrryyyy nice...
Needs turbo buick motor :biggrin:
Located in kansas city 66212
BW

Back