You can type here any text you want

1993 Typhoon for sale.. LOOK AT THIS..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tommynos

worldwide flooring sales
Well I wasnt sure if id sell it or not so here it is now for sale,the truck was kept inside the garage since 2001 and it dont have that kind of luck here with all my other rides..
I know ill regret selling it one day,but maybe it just wont sell which I dont really care if it does or not,but I told the wife id post it up for sale and if it sells ill use the funds to finish my twin turbo project in my 68 RS..Here is the add for the truck..I got it cheap but dropped ALOT of time and money to make this a perfect truck...
1993 GMC TYHOON***TRUCK # 0037

Also I will take trades that will go on a SBC twin turbo project such as a fuel management set-up,and a set of matching turbos for a 408 dart SBC..Pretty much anything with the intake,throttle body,turbos and such..NO junk as I plan on buying new with the cash from this truck..

Also I will take trades that will go on a SBC twin turbo project such as a fuel management set-up,and a set of matching turbos for a 408 dart SBC..Pretty much anything with the intake,throttle body,turbos and such..NO junk as I plan on buying new with the cash from this truck..

don't do nothing till u talk to me check your pm buddy, thanks

If buisness wasn't so slow right now it would be gone.

Ya want a time share in Mexico............:biggrin:

Seems like a deal. Good Luck

Trades also accepted for a bullit proof rear for my 68 camaro,no junk...

Nice truck

Damn If only I was closer to fla.. I would have bought a buncha cars down there already.. Lets get some of these deals up north!! Anyway beautiful truck good luck with the sale!!

Are ya sure about the time share......:biggrin:

I will throw in a bunch on new nitrous stuff.

Are ya sure about the time share......:biggrin:

I will throw in a bunch on new nitrous stuff.

Im trying to get away from nitrous:biggrin: If someone has a mint set of turbos,ill take it off the price of the truck,any other of the parts mentioned must fit a first gen camaro and be in mint condition and up to date if you want top dollar in trade or ill buy new with the cash...

Me and my son took the Typhoon from Sarasota to Venice,then to a place in Englewood then to North Port then back to Sarasota,a all day drive and no issues of course..Trucks now reading 131k

That's a fantastic looking Ty! Got to go for my first ride in one this last Saturday, Nothing like a 12# launch with AWD:eek: If I could off this elky, I'd be all over that Ty, good luck with the sale;)

Well it looks like she is sold,im not happy about it going by any means but its going to a guy with a Grandnational so im sure he is a good guy that will take care of it...He is coming Sunday with 8k in cash and a trailer to purchase it..Ive been in contact with him for a few days now and its pretty much a done deal..Guess ill be shopping for some twin turbo parts so hit me up with what you have as far as the matching big turbos,fast,intake and injectors and such for a 408 twin turbo SBC,ive got the short block assembled only so far..

SOLD..Guy picked it up today and paid the full 8k with no questions...He also owns that grey t-type that was real fast back in the day and did that wheel stand...Anyway its sold and allready missed..
typhoonsold.jpg

Back