You can type here any text you want

1994 Chevrolet Extended ASTRO Van AWD

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

t3intercooled

This is a 1994 Chevy Astro Van, the extended version with AWD. This van has been the best 4WD/AWD vehicle I have ever driven when it comes to snow. There is a mess load of new parts already done. These items are as follows; The notorious spider harness and fuel inlet lines under the plenum have been replaced, serpentine belt and tensioner pulley has been replaced. New plugs, wires, cap, rotor, and K&N air filter. I had to replace one ball joint, so it was replaced with a Moog part, which is top of the line when it comes to suspension manufacturers. That was the only worn out suspension part however I figured since I was doing one ball joint I might as well do the complete front suspension. I never got around to doing all the suspension, but have already bought all the parts needed so you would get all Moog front suspension parts. these include upper and lower ball joints, drag link, tie rods, adjusting sleeves, the works. Also comes with Monroe Sensa Track shocks for the front, which also are not installed. The van doesn't need them but as I said before figured Id do all the front suspension at once. It has fairly good tires on it and has newer breaks, drums, rotors, calipers, the works all around. The van has some rust, but nothing major, has both removable rear seats. Any other questions please feel free to ask. Any additional pictures wanted can be sent via email or text, just send a message explaining what pics you would like. Thanks for looking!!!! For Whatever reason it wont let me post attachments, so I can email or text photos. I am looking at 1500 OBO.

hello; I also have a 94 Astro but with RWD. What I'm planing on doing when it's time is just donate it as there not worth much. Also on the web you can find and join anything. I've been going to a Astro/Safari site and post and read just like here. Maybe you could sell it there?
IBBY

Back