You can type here any text you want

1994 Cobra F/s,331,bogarts,k Member...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wolfmann442

Car Poor
I am toying with the idea of selling my cobra.It is bright rio red,with black interior.It has 88k on the chassis,but everything else is new.This car is setup for 7.0 heads up.Here is a very brief description:

*Panhandle built 331 new block,girdle,all the forged internals,canfield stage 3 heads,holley intake,custom cam,etc..

*Custom built AOD,with 10"converter,and transbrake,with custom built valve body,lockout on a switch,twostep and transbrake on a button.

*It has a powder coated built 8.8 with all the ggod stuff,it still has a 31 spline differential for street driving,moser axles,4.10 gears.

It has very nice interior,and the A/C works very good.Has a wide variety of gauges,and a factory looking power sunroof that works perfect,and looks nice.

It has a AJ tubular k-member with coilovers and a-arms.It has rear coilovers as well.

It has a ZEX 50-125 dry kit on it.It has a crane ignition,MSD distributor,and alot of stuff i am forgetting.I have all reciepts for this car and know the complete history.It has a flip chip from panhandle,where it was built and tuned,and dynoed.

It has Bogart RT star rims,with 28x10.5W M/T's

It has ran 7.04 @99 with the 125 shot through the AOD,in very nasty conditions.I am sure with cooler temps it is a solid 6 second car effortlessly.I think with a smaller tire,it would go quicker.

I have many pictures on request.

I want $15k for this car,and it is worth every penny.That price is 100% firm.You can literrally buy this and go 7.0 racing,or/and cruise it around town.However,it is more of a race car than a street car,but you could drive it around.

I am going to get out of racing for a little while.There is nothing wrong with this car,i just dont have the time for it.

Thanks,HUBCAP

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

Oh,and it has the stock seats,unless the buyer would like the cobras for extra.MMore pics to come.

Will trade for a NICE GN.Would prefer a more local trade.

Oh,and i forgot to mention,that it comes with 2 bottles,and the stock hood and k-member,plus all boxes of extra sheet that cam with this car,and all folders,cd roms,binders etc...

I also have a new 18ft all steel floor,double axle car trailer,all straps,this trailer is super nice,low fenders for great clearance.I will sell with the car for $1,700 extra,but willonly sell with this car.This cost me about 2200.

Interested in a 86 T-TYPE !! Check it in the cars for sale.

86 T-TYPE FOR SALE OR TRADE!!!!

Thanks for the offer,and although your car is a looks very very nice,i am looking for more of a street/strip car with a 200r4 and A/C.

Again,thanks...

James..

Changing trannys.....

The AOD is coming out,and a PA Super Comp c-4 with a brake and 8" converter is going in.This car needs to launch harder than it does with the AOD.

This is the very best/strongest C-4 that PA offers.

Thanks,James

it is an automatic.

it had a aod in it. then in post 10 he said he changed it to a c4.

Thanks red,yes the c-4 will allow it to leave where it should,around 4500,and should go down in the mid 6's,with minamal effort..:biggrin:

The c-4 is a reverse valve body auto with a PTC 8" converter,brake,and the quarter stick shifter fits neatly in the stock location,just like in the interior pic.

14k is an insaine price and if no one wants it for that,i will keep it.I have all reciepts.

Thanks,James.

You get that way with age, Most are not automatics that I have seen and saw where it was and thought to bad it is that far just type any old thing, Is a nice looking car though any way you type it

Thanks double L!

I just know if someone would come and look at it it would be sold...I just miss more of a driver.This car does what it was built for,and does it well,and looks great doing it,plut it will yank the wheels good with the c-4:cool:

I am currently have three cars that i am really thinking of getting:

C-5 z06,possibly a reg vette,but with a 6 speed,kinda hard to find..

03-04 cobra

86-87 GN.

Thanks double L!

I just know if someone would come and look at it it would be sold...I just miss more of a driver.This car does what it was built for,and does it well,and looks great doing it,plut it will yank the wheels good with the c-4:cool:

I am currently have three cars that i am really thinking of getting:

C-5 z06,possibly a reg vette,but with a 6 speed,kinda hard to find..

03-04 cobra

86-87 GN.

I just thought of it a friend of mine just got a Mustang and he wants to build it up for the strip, Super charger, Nirous and so on, I will let him know about your car and see if it might not be cheaper in the long run to keep it as a driver or sell it and think about getting yours, I will forword this to him

Thanks,i guarantee for whats done to mine,it will bee ALOT cheaper.It would cost alot more than 14k to duplicate mine....

James

Maybe once you get the C-4 in and post that 6 sec ET it will sell faster! It is a very nice looing car by the way.

Back