You can type here any text you want

1999 Z28 M6 NBM 67k in IL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

zerotta

1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 67k miles, 6-speed manual, Navy Blue Metallic exterior, gray cloth interior. Power windows, power door locks, power driver seat, T-tops, Monsoon am/fm/cd, keyless entry.

Mods/Mechanical
· K&N air filter
· Slotted cross drilled brake rotors
· BRAND NEW (07/15/05) clutch
· BRAND NEW (07/15/05) flywheel
· BRAND NEW (07/15/05) throw out bearing
· BRAND NEW (07/15/05) pilot bearing
· BRAND NEW (07/15/05) pressure plate

Exterior
· 1 dent in driver quarter panel
· No front grille (previous owner had billet grille installed and I sold it when I bought it)
· Touch up work on passenger side by previous owner
· Previous owner painted the calipers yellow

Interior
· 1 burn in driver seat (from previous owner. I don’t smoke and the interior doesn’t smell like smoke)
· Plastic/fake aluminum interior kit installed by previous owner. I tried removing most of it, but some still remains (1 piece on both power window trim pieces, and 1 piece on the ashtray.) I haven’t taken a heat gun to it try to get the remaining. But most is gone.
· Some buttons on the stereo stopped lighting up. I was going to replace the stereo anyway because it’s not all that great. All functions work perfectly and clock/display lights up as it should.

I bought the car in Feb 05 as a daily driver but my commute has grown to 110 miles daily. The car does the commute fine, but I’d like something more economical. It is not paid off, so there will be a delay in getting the title. I sold another car (Contour SVT) in this same situation with the same bank and the title came around a week after the payoff was sent.

Asking $1O,OOO obo- reasonably negotiable. No trades can or will be considered, as the car needs to be paid off. Car is located in Channahon, IL just west of Joliet, IL about 1.5 hour SW of Chicago.

PICTURES COMING TOMORROW reply here with your email address and I'll email them to you.

Back